Kickstart Backer Badge

ok, i guess this is the place for this.

i had to register another account (trimaj) to get my backer page to actually work. for some reason it wanted the same name here as i had on kickstarter. as a result of that, i suspect that both of my badges (one for the 250 tier) and the green k are not showing up on this account. i won't really know if they're on the other one either until it gets a post approved, but that is where i suspect that they are.

basically i'm wondering if i could get them switched to this account, since it's the one that has my obsidian order title, and the one i originally joined with and would much rather use?

thanks.

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

ok, i guess this is the place for this.

i had to register another account (trimaj) to get my backer page to actually work. for some reason it wanted the same name here as i had on kickstarter. as a result of that, i suspect that both of my badges (one for the 250 tier) and the green k are not showing up on this account. i won't really know if they're on the other one either until it gets a post approved, but that is where i suspect that they are.

basically i'm wondering if i could get them switched to this account, since it's the one that has my obsidian order title, and the one i originally joined with and would much rather use?

thanks.

If you haven't already, send a PM to Fionavar.