Kickstart Backer Badge

My Kickstarter badge is also missing :x

xb_s1ghtunseen.gif

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.- Tyrion Lannister

The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die. -Eddard Stark

Missing my badge as well :(

Crusader_bin,

Since you do not have any of the badges, I suspect you have not completed the Pledge process. Once you have done so - the badges will be visible. Does this make sense?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Missing my badge as well :(

Crusader_bin,

Since you do not have any of the badges, I suspect you have not completed the Pledge process. Once you have done so - the badges will be visible. Does this make sense?

I thought I already did this, as I was getting an "ok" in my status, and was previously asked what is my extra 20$ for (payed 160 for collectors edition with added shipping).

Now I completed the steps again. For some reason payment is red in "none" but maybe it needs some time to update? Dunno. Will see if the badges will be applied though :p

EDIT: Yep! Works! :)

Edited by Crusader_bin