Kickstart Backer Badge

Everyone who doesn't have any badges showing should complete the pledge process on the backer site.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

May I please acquire this fabled ''green K'', having backed the wonderful project that is Pillars of Eternity? It is not necessary to rush to the task, though I would much appreciate this honour, having helped even if just a tad, to kickstart this truly worthy project of yours.

How does one tell what badges one has prior to posting a note like this? :)

Look in the upper left corner of the webpage, and click on your avatar to view your forum profile. If you scroll down a tad, below the "Community Stats" box/frame, you'll see "Badges." It won't actually show the badges in picture form, but it should list which badges you have (at least, as far as the current status of your obsidian account is concerned.)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I can't see the badges on my first post, but my profile seems to have them. I guess this is sort of test post then. :)

You don't have the PE Backer Badge yet. Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

What exactly is the pledge management process? I have confirmed my pledge if that is what you mean. I can't at least find anything else to do on the site. Also when I look at my profile at the bottom where it says Badges I see "Pillars of Eternity Backer Badge" and "Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Badge", which is what I should have I think since I backed during the kickstarter. I am kind of confused now.

edit: Seems like I really managed to mess up my pledge somehow, have contacted support regarding this. Hoping they can help.

Edited by Gila