Kickstart Backer Badge

There was an error with the pricing while I was 'ordering' more add-ons, so not sure if my account has me registered as a PE backer as of yet? Any information would be appreciated.

Regards.

Your PE Backer Badge is not displayed, so if you completed the process, something went wrong. Send a PM to Fionavar with the details and they should be able to help you out.

Heya Radres,

As you do not have the PoE Badge, as well, I suspect you have not completed the Pledge process. Until you do so, the Badge will not be displayed.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Just getting around to signing up for the forum but by the looks of it I should have a "K", as well.

I backed Project Eternity via PayPal. I forget what level but I should be able to produce something from PayPal if that is needed?

Thanks.

Just getting around to signing up for the forum but by the looks of it I should have a "K", as well.

I backed Project Eternity via PayPal. I forget what level but I should be able to produce something from PayPal if that is needed?

Thanks.

The Kickstart badge is not associated to a financial tier, its tied to the date of donation. Did you donate during the Kickstart period? If so, one of the global mods will get you fixed up.