Kickstart Backer Badge

Mine seems to be missing too

You do not have a PoE Backer Badge, which leads me to infer that you have not yet completed the Pledge Management process. Is this, in fact, the case motorizer?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I originally backed during the Kickstarter, but had the wrong pledge tiers shown on the fullfillment site. This didn't really matter as I upgraded to the 500 tier anyway, but it would be nice if I got my Kickstarter badge too. :) 

I just noticed I don't seem to have my little green K :(

18hg6f.jpg?t=1350556308

The shadow in the corner of your eye. The cold steel pressed to your throat.

The beautiful vision that may be your last.

Do not breath, for the Petite Death has your Soul in her hand.

I have them listed in my profile, but they don't seem to appear.

Calmar I do not believe you have completed the Pledge process. The listing is only populated with a badge when that is done.

I participated in the original Kickstarter last year. I have Project Eternity in my backer history in my KS profile and I got a confirmation e-mail from Amazon Payments. What else it there to do?

I see the "Pillars of Eternity Backer Badge" and the "Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Badge" listed in my profile.

Calmar I do not believe you have completed the Pledge process. The listing is only populated with a badge when that is done.

I participated in the original Kickstarter last year. I have Project Eternity in my backer history in my KS profile and I got a confirmation e-mail from Amazon Payments. What else it there to do?

I see the "Pillars of Eternity Backer Badge" and the "Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Badge" listed in my profile.

You don't have the PE Backer Badge yet. Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

Yep.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I participated in the original Kickstarter last year. I have Project Eternity in my backer history in my KS profile and I got a confirmation e-mail from Amazon Payments. What else it there to do? I see the "Pillars of Eternity Backer Badge" and the "Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Badge" listed in my profile.
You don't have the PE Backer Badge yet. Have you completed the Pledge Management process?

Too bad there's not a way to make this an auto reply, so you wouldn't have keep typing it over and over and over.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Heya Kaminali,

All orders remain Pending until the completion of PoE and are - in turn - distributed (digitally or physically). Does this help in regard to your query?

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: