Kickstart Backer Badge

There you go.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I have them listed in my profile, but they don't seem to appear.

Calmar I do not believe you have completed the Pledge process. The listing is only populated with a badge when that is done.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I just want to take a moment to give a round -- nay, a dodecahedron! -- of applause to the moderator team. For, without them, we would all be badge-less. And for their constant vigilance in threads like this, getting people situated so quickly after they happen to get to post about the problem. ^_^

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

It looks like I don't have it either. Thanks!

Heya Estelindis,

As you have no badges, I am assuming that you have not yet completed the Pledge Management process since the Backer Portal went live. If this is the case, no badges will be available until that time. If - in fact - you have completed the process, please feel free to contact me via PM and we can troubleshoot :)

with respect,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

I, too, do not have the green "K" despite having backed at the $65 level during the original Kickstarter backing period.

You have to complete the pledge management process first. You won't get any badges until you do.

What the hell does this other site involve?  Is this "pledge management" asking for more money or what?  I damn well already donated during the original sign-up phase...  :bat:

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Hi Tsuga,

The Pledge Management process helps Obsidian deal the various aspects and nuances that are part of each Tier possibility (i.e. Titles, Memorial Text, T-shirt size). If you did pledge through the KS or as a Slacker Backer, you should have received an email to that effect. If Not, please PM me and I will see what I can do in order to assist you.

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)