Kickstart Backer Badge

Dear and mighty Fionavar,

I humbly thank you for activating my K-badge.

Not only does this badge refer to the Kickstarter campaign, but

for me it also refers to His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, which is why

I am so grateful I can call it my own now.

Be assured that the Divine Marshmallow smiles upon you!

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

I have no K, but no hurry... In fact, I'll trade the K for next week's winning PowerBall numbers if you have that.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

I've donated through Paypal as a Backer Slacker. I got the K-Badge here on my forum profile but I'm still not able to link my pledge in the pillars of eternity backer portal :)

Have you submitted a report? We are trying to reply initially to all submitted concerns within 48 hours.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I have no K, but no hurry... In fact, I'll trade the K for next week's winning PowerBall numbers if you have that.

Sorry - it's a K for you ;)

Damnit! Foiled again...

• Like 1

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

I don't have it, apparently.

On the object is an image of an earth pony in tainted pony bone. On the object is an image of a pegasus in tainted pony bone. The earth pony is performing horrific acts on the pegasus. The pegasus is screaming. The earth pony is laughing. The artwork is related to the murder of the Ranger Rainbow Dash by the Cook Pinkamena Diane Pie on 13th Granite, 142.

Would you like to know more? !!=My Little Fortress - Friendship is Magma=!!