Kickstart Backer Badge

Just did it a few minutes before posting, so I was waiting for a while just in case it wasn't an automated proccess.

Hmm. If you have fully completed the pledge management and you still do not have your PE Backer Badge (which should have appeared under your avatar as soon as you completed the process), then you should probably drop a PM to Fionavar.

The PE Backer Badge is showing. The KS one is not. I don't understand how did I manage to achieve that  :facepalm:

Huh, it wasn't there a little while ago. That's great though and you didn't do anything wrong, the KS Backer Badge is being a little wonky. You should have your KS badge as soon as one of the Global mods sees your post.

Someone probably asked this one before but do slacker backers get the K? I am one and not sure if that is the case.

Edit: Ok. Maybe I can live with that. :ermm:

The KS Badge is intended for those who were able to participate at the time of the KS. The intention is not to create division, but for OBS to say thanks to those who opened the door for Slacker-Backers to add to the awesomeness that is PoE ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

No badge here, but i'm a kickstarter backer.

Had problem with the confirmation of the backing amount here on the site and the staff still have to answer my help request

You have submitted a report Giubba?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

No badge here, but i'm a kickstarter backer.

Had problem with the confirmation of the backing amount here on the site and the staff still have to answer my help request

You have submitted a report Giubba?

Yup did it. Still waiting.

Atm i have the correct operation of 20 euro waiting for confirmation (my mistake i hadn't enough credit on my cc,and when i noticed i closed the window where i should have put the credit card data), and another one of 160 euro that i don't want to complete because it was a try i made after the first one failed.

@ Giubba: Okay - we are hoping to get initial replies out within 48 hours and then - depending on complexity - trying to resolve asap! Have you received an initial response yet?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

got this

December 11, 2013 09:22

Attention: Contact Us - Backer Help Request

Thank you, your Contact Us submission has been received.

We will be contacting you in the next two business days to help you resolve your issue.

=======================================================================

User Name: Giubba

Full Name:

Email:

Comment: Good Evening. I've followed the procedure for reconfirm my kickstarter donation, but when i reached the final phase i've noticed that i hadn't enough money on my rechargeable credit card for paying the shipping cost, so i've closed the window before putting my CC detail. Now when i try again to complete the procedure i'm charged with the 140 euro that i've already pledged via kickstarter.

Guess is what you are talking about right?

Edited by Giubba