Kickstart Backer Badge

The backer page dont even work for me;)

Have you completed the pledge management process? That one only appears after you complete it.

I didn't get my silver badge until after I completed the pledge management.

Cant... For some reason it wont allow me to select international backer so i have 20$ unspent. I cant even "donate" it because the page will tell me to change my country then.

So yeah im stuck :(

Have you completed the pledge management process? That one only appears after you complete it.

Cant... For some reason it wont allow me to select international backer so i have 20$ unspent. I cant even "donate" it because the page will tell me to change my country then.

At step 1 of the pledge management(page where you simply see your pledge listed) look at the bottom where it says "Missing a pledge? Have a question or a problem? Contact us!" and click on the words "Contact Us". That will take you to a page with a text box where you can explain your problem to Obsidian and they'll likely contact you back with some sort of solution.

Or you can click on the link in this post(above) or you can try sending a PM to Fionavar( http://forums.obsidian.net/user/49-fionavar/ ) I'm sure they'll help you sort this out.

Edited by Darth Trethon
  • Like 1

1zq6793.jpg

At step 1 of the pledge management(page where you simply see your pledge listed) look at the bottom where it says "Missing a pledge? Have a question or a problem? Contact us!" and click on the words "Contact Us". That will take you to a page with a text box where you can explain your problem to Obsidian and they'll likely contact you back with some sort of solution.

Or you can click on the link in this post(above) or you can try sending a PM to Fionavar( http://forums.obsidian.net/user/49-fionavar/ ) I'm sure they'll help you sort this out.

Yeah i did im waiting on a reply.

Thanks

Can you contact me via PM as life and time permit please?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Thank you Fionavar :) I'd seen Gfted1's post and replied in a sort of confirmation of that info (i.e. issues with pledge management on the "Orders" subpage can cause the missing badges, even though it says "ok" in the P:E account's "Pledge" subpage).

Also, does anyone on the message boards have the watcher badges yet? I'm curious as to what they look like (not sure why, I just am).
So am I :D

I'm trying to decide whether it's ironic that the largest contributors aren't here on the boards showing their enthusiasm for the game and showing off their shiny badges, or perhaps its expected as these individuals are too busy making the mad cash required to drop major bucks on Kickstarter campaigns.

Perhaps it's a little of both.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Well, there's the RPGCodex collective which some might find themselves too good for this board.

As for the rest, well... no clue :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, there's the RPGCodex collective which some might find themselves too good for this board.

As for the rest, well... no clue :)

And it's just fine with me if they continue thinking that.

• Like 1

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

I seem to be missing the Kickstarter badge as well.  I would appreciate getting that sorted out when one of the mods, or whomever is taking care of it gets an opportunity.  Thanks.

The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

But..... but the Green Hulk K doesn't really match well with my shiny silver square.....

But completism.

But visual noise!

But it's a form of proof that I backed the Kickstarter unlike the unwashed late-to-the-party masses!

BUT GREEN YUK.

.... ..... ....... .....

n5rejm.gif

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

I didn't get it, either. :(

Any plans to make them show up next to each other? I think that would do wonders for the abovementioned clutter.

Edit: Interesting, the badge is mentioned in my profile, but doesn't show up.

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

K, oh K where have you gone? 

Not in my signature I think?

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg                            

Updated the most recent ones.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just less visual clutter. If there was a control panel setting to hide all badges that'd be even better.

If on Firefox - AdblockPlus, r-click on offending images, pick block image, click/use settings you want. Gone.

If not on Firefox - er, dunno. A similar sort of browser addon or program.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Just less visual clutter. If there was a control panel setting to hide all badges that'd be even better.

If on Firefox - AdblockPlus, r-click on offending images, pick block image, click/use settings you want. Gone.

If not on Firefox - er, dunno. A similar sort of browser addon or program.

If on Chrome or Opera, Adblock Plus.:)

Someone probably asked this one before but do slacker backers get the K? I am one and not sure if that is the case.

Did you pledge during the kickstarted campaign? No you didn't.

Then you don't get the green gooey goo.

Hyvästi!

Edited by insidious89

Blood and honor

@Pidesco

Thanks for fixing the missing K!

- Project Eternity, Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera; quality cRPGs are back !

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100      3fe8e989e58997f400df78f317b41b50.jpg