Kickstart Backer Badge

I have badges for kickstarter and backer listed on my profile but nothing is showing under the actual avatar.

You have to complete the Pledge Management process before any badges will appear. The PE Backer Badge will appear after you complete Pledge Management. Then your "K" can be applied if you backed PE during the KS period.

So while I do see placeholder-texts on my profile for the badges, no actual badges have materialized been made visible so far. Still waiting for support to get back to me because of that ominous open order. They probably are quite busy currently after the opening of the backer site ;)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

What is the criteria for the bronze/copper badge? On the kickstarter awards I only see mention made of the silver VIP, gold VIP and gold Watcher badges. I must have missed the copper one.

Also, does anyone on the message boards have the watcher badges yet? I'm curious as to what they look like (not sure why, I just am).

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Thank you Fionavar :) I'd seen Gfted1's post and replied in a sort of confirmation of that info (i.e. issues with pledge management on the "Orders" subpage can cause the missing badges, even though it says "ok" in the P:E account's "Pledge" subpage).

Also, does anyone on the message boards have the watcher badges yet? I'm curious as to what they look like (not sure why, I just am).
So am I :D Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Hum, i donated through paypal during the kickstarter, does that count for a badge?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Updated.

@HumanFlesh+5: Can you PM me please about the general details as to when you donated through PayPal during the KS. I know some people had to use PayPal and I do not want anyone to be penalised form a shiny green K badge if they supporter PoE during the KS ;)

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

My badges still don't seem to be appearing, even after I'd gotten this account linked to the one I used for the Kickstarter. 

Have you completed the Pledge Management process (http://eternity.obsidian.net/)?

Yes.  I did it this morning after I'd received my email confirmation link after requesting one last night while trying to link my Kickstarter account.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My badges still don't seem to be appearing, even after I'd gotten this account linked to the one I used for the Kickstarter. 

Have you completed the Pledge Management process (http://eternity.obsidian.net/)?

Yes.  I did it this morning after I'd received my email confirmation link after requesting one last night while trying to link my Kickstarter account.

Heya GhostofAnakin,

Can you please contact me with your Pledge info so I can confirm that thing are completed with the process as life and time permit?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: