Kickstart Backer Badge

@DrLocrian @Morgoth: You have to complete the Pledge Management process before any badges will appear. Neither of you yet show the PE Backer Badge, which will appear after you complete Pledge Management. Then your "K" can be applied if you backed PE during the KS period.

I just want to thank the mods, you're doing great work and I'm sure it's pretty hectic right now. Thanks!

• Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Updated.

RE: PayPal & KS. If those who donated during the KS, but had to do so through PM, please PM me to confirm the dates and I am more than happy to KS Badge ya ;)

RE: If you have NO PoE Badge (and in turn no KS Badge) it likely means you have not completed the Pledge Management process yet. Please do finish that and then we can work on badge'n ya ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

RE: If you have NO PoE Badge (and in turn no KS Badge) it likely means you have not completed the Pledge Management process yet. Please do finish that and then we can work on badge'n ya ;)

:facepalm:..done

• Like 1

--- Nimrod of the Obsidian Order ---

Much appreciated Moderators, I assume you fine ladies and gentleman have been rather snowed under of late so I thought i'd drop a line or two of gratitude, thank you.

• Like 5

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Thanks Nonek - the support and patience is most well received :) We are all indeed excited to see another milestone reached! Please let me/us know if there is ever anything you need.

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

It seems like a lot of people who backed PE during the Kickstart period do not have their Kickstart Forum Badge (the green K). If that is your case, please state so below and we will rectify the problem.

Hi. I don't seem to have it, and I pledged during the kickstarter.

Thank you!

Blood and honor

Add me to the list of people missing it.

It appears when viewing 'my profile' but it does not appear to the left of my posts.

And I share the sentiment of other users there's more than enough space to have them next to each other, rather than under each other, and that would be preferenced since they do tend to lengten posts.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee