Kickstart Backer Badge

Yep, I'm missing mine, too.

Edit:  And I have (finally) completed the pledge management process.  Got my silver badge but no KS badge.  I did have a number of failed attempts before I switched to Internet Explorer to finish up, I wonder if that caused the badge issue?

Edited by irinotecan

So I have the badges on my profile but I don't have them when I post.  Ok so manage your pledge.... problem... When I manage my pledge I always get a time out error on the final step where I "place your order" and it never seems to confirm.  Any suggestions mod team?

Edited by Karkarov

Updated

@ Karkarov. A lot of the current errors are due to how awesome everyone is! the DB is being squished, but it has begun to ease. If you do not mind trying again a little later, it seems that the easing of processing is speeding up. If you are still having troubles this time tomorrow, would you please contact me directly through PM?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Updated

@ Karkarov. A lot of the current errors are due to how awesome everyone is! the DB is being squished, but it has begun to ease. If you do not mind trying again a little later, it seems that the easing of processing is speeding up. If you are still having troubles this time tomorrow, would you please contact me directly through PM?

That's a dealio, I will let you know.  I may need to update my pledge anyway for a sweet set of playing cards~!

Edit: Working now, still don't have the kickstarter part but hey it happens.

Edited by Karkarov
  • Like 1

Me neither. kthxbye. :>

Besides, I think it actually would be better to have the icons horizontal instead of vertical, to save precious screenspace. There is enough room to have them next to each other.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."