Kickstart Backer Badge

missing, it was during the kickstarter period even though it was paypal

(october 12th 2012)

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Okay: up to JFSoCC you've been KS badge'd ...

If you do not have one, then it means that it does not seem you have the PoE Backer badge itself, which means likely you have not completed the Pledge Form process and may be stuck in the loop some are experiencing with the DB overload. Hopefully this will be addressed soon.

F

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Updated: Please note: If you do not have a PoE Badge, it likely means you have not completed the Pledge Completion process. If that is the case, please complete that a/o you are receiving errors, please submit a report.

F

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

FYI: They are fields that are listed now for everyone. For those who see the fields, but have no badges, are able to confirm you have completed the Pledge Management process?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

I also have two badges in my profile, but not showing up on posts.

This is the case for me as well.  They're listed on my profile.

Also, I never got an email about a Pledge Completion form or whatnot.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)