Kickstart Backer Badge

Don't have a PE-Backer badge nor a KS one. Probably because I have a pending (wrong) order in the backer portal. I'll wait until support acts on that problem before I worry about my precious badges ;)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I think I am missing mine as well. It shows on profile, but not under mine avatar.

Just so you know, as of now, neither of your badges are displayed in your profile. When you clicked your profile you probably saw the field where the two badges would be if you had them. To the right of each field you will see the name of the badge you have, in your case both fields are blank. You can check my profile to see what I mean.

Have you completed your pledge management yet?

Mine, too TT ..

Cyphre's Companions Pack v0.75.2 | Cyphre's Dual-Wieldable Flails & Heavy Flails v1.2 | Cyphre's PrC Pack v0.75 | Cyphre's Remove Annoying Effects Extension (Tortoise Shell) v1.0

1equwd7qnahnqayd4y2s7xk.jpg

"O, the life of the Druid is the life of the land.

We are one with the dark earth on which we proudly stand.

One with the Mother who has suckled us from birth,

Her streams and her rivers, we are one with the earth;

One with the Father, whose oak supports the sky,

Who gazes on us daily with his great, immortal Eye..."

I think I am missing mine as well. It shows on profile, but not under mine avatar.

Just so you know, as of now, neither of your badges are displayed in your profile. When you clicked your profile you probably saw the field where the two badges would be if you had them. To the right of each field you will see the name of the badge you have, in your case both fields are blank. You can check my profile to see what I mean.

Have you completed your pledge management yet?

It seems I havent, sorry. I just assumed that link that showed my pledge was enough. I will do so now.

magic021.jpg

Missing my Kickstarter badge.

Not that it matters, but hey I payed for my badge! Gimme my bagde! Right now! :p

Edited by Undecaf

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."