The Obsidian Order of Eternity (part 7)

is this still open to join?

If you increased your pledge by $8 when backing the game then you can put a request in.  If you didn't then I don't think you can.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Welllll it's been a long time since I've been here. Life is hard :x.

I don't suppose anyone's still confirming titles, though I did pledge for one way back.

Finally came back and decided on Obsidian Order Cookie Thief.

• 10 months later...

Hi there. Sorry for reviving this ancient thread, but I'm not sure where else to ask.

Just noticed that my Obsidian title probably wasn't applied, here's the old submission and confirmation.

Do I have to do anything to make it visible, or is it just something that mods/admins do?

Thanks and have a lovely day!

PS: Any plans for doing this for PoE 2? We definitely should.

• Like 1

Still haven't seen my badge either, hmmmm. There may have been a problem with using a different email between these forums and Kickstarter. What can I do to fix this up? On the list I'm: Vesahgo, Nullifier of the Obsidian Order.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there, I'm (very) late to perusing the forums and it looks like my Obsidian Order title never came through.

I think I'm also missing my Kickstarter badge as well.  But that's another problem.

I found my old survey and I believe I asked for "Motley Fool of the Obsidian Order"

Is that still a thing that can happen?

Thanks!

Just, wanna say hello. Thx for best games. After dao, pillar's of eternity is only game I enjoyed.

I hope in pillars2 will be more different race's, like some orcs, triflings, and pls drow.

P.s. Sorry for my bad English, iam Belarussian.

P.s.s. Still waiting Alpha Protocol 2.