So what's the release date now?

2014 is pretty vague. Could we nail that down? And for god sake if you guys delay this game for more stretch goals I'll burn your office to the ground. Ok maybe not, but I think I'll be asking for a refund in that case. Let's just get the main game out the door, ok? Save the stretch goals for a sequel or proper expansion/DLC.

Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large!

And somewhere else, the newsletter or the video, can't remember, they mentionned it was to be at the end of 2014. So, Winter 2014 is quite right.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

I think april 2014 was mentioned in the initially kickstarter project setup. I rather have them take their time and deliver a polished product. Winter 2014 means they still have almost a year to go, seems like a solid timeframe :).

Hey folks new poster long time follower since that big party last year..Im ok with winter next yr..Although a ton of games will be out ill still enjoy project eternity yes I no its got a new title..Ive backed quit a few kickstarter games..So im ok with it..As the poster said above me I also pledged wasteland 2, wing commanders new game exct..Plus a slew of other new titles..Project eternity can take its time get it right..Give us the game with out many bugs an such..Huge fan of obsidian..Loved alpha protocol..Even though it was hated lol..People just didn't understand the game..Plus it was rused bye publishers..Now obsidian has the time to make this game great..Hope they pull t off..Also don't forget south park will be released in the spring cant wait for that..

• Like 3

Winter is coming...

... not fast enough!

But yeah, it's a lot more plausable a release date than april. So good they gave up on that after all the extra work needed for the goals.

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yes, when they say Winter, game releasing date wise, it means the beginning of it, as in November/December most of the time.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

I was hoping for late Fall 2014, but I guess winter-ish works too. Something to do when it's cold and icky outside. I'd find Spring 2015 acceptable, if not exactly ideal, as well.

Just so long as it doesn't become Blizzard's version of "when it's done." I'm not sure I could wait 5 years or some such - well, I could, but it wouldn't make me happy...altho, on the bright side, if that were to occur, it might come right about when I'd need a serious pick me up for reaching the big 5-0! Would still rather have it much (much) sooner, however. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts