A semi-common problem for physical reward tiers seems to be not realizing country and state are dropdowns. Obviously this doesn't apply to the OP, but some of you may be having the problem the same as I. Double check those two entries, type in only two letters and then click what drops down.

This is the issue I was having.  Thanks.

I've sent an email cancelling my help request (I hope).

How embarrassing the answer was so simple!

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I was having trouble last night, but it worked for me today. 

I couldn't sign into the site to manage my pledge (it kept saying my information was incorrect so maybe I had trouble with the Capcha thing).  So I signed into the forums and realized I was signed into the pledge site automatically.  Then I tried to link my e-mail address from Kickstarter and it said it sent an e-mail but nothing came so I gave up.

Today I found the e-mail in my inbox and was able to successfully link my Kickstarter pledge to the rewards site and confirm my rewards.  It now says my order is pending, so I think it worked :)

I'm sure most of the problems are just because everyone is trying to sign on at once now that the site is finally active.  Hopefully if people wait a day or two it will work :)

Yeh that is probably the best you can do right now. They can probably find where it is in the system and back it up.

Anyways, finalized my pledge earlier except my Kickstarter badge seems to be missing.

Your KS badge is fixed at least. Please let any of the Mod Squad know about a KS missing Badge and we will endeavour to get you all badged up asap ;)

@Fionavar: it's not working for me. still get an error (Invalid pledge token. If you believe you're receiving this in error, please contact us.) altough paypal confirmed that may pledge worked.

Still no luck here and didn't get any email from support either. My guess is that they have to check some of the transaction by hand that is why it takes a while..

Same here... Well, as long as they get around to it before the game is out it's fine, I guess.

Guest Matt Sheets

We're still hammering through the support tickets so I apologize about they delay.

The Invalid Pledge Token errors should be resolved.

If you still have the problem exist, please email create a support ticket so we can attempt to resolve the issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a similar issue. My payment has gone trough, but it still sits on pendding. Maybe becouse of the holliday?

Hope it get fixed soon.

Orders

Any orders you've made are shown here.

Credit

Any account credit will be applied to new purchases.

Your account credit balance: $0.00

Purchases Order Placed Order ID Total Status Payment Fullfilment December 28, 2013 11:12 AM D80HHCBBS3OUU $51.00 Confirmed Paid Pending

Purchases Order Placed Order ID Total Status Payment Fullfilment December 28, 2013 11:12 AM D80HHCBBS3OUU $51.00 Confirmed Paid Pending

I'm pretty sure the 'pending' part is for fullfilment - which won't be done until the game is out.  Unless I'm much mistaken/misinterpreting the meaning.

Edit to confirm: Mine still says pending too.

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Guest Matt Sheets

I got a similar issue. My payment has gone trough, but it still sits on pendding. Maybe becouse of the holliday?

Hope it get fixed soon.

Orders

Any orders you've made are shown here.

Credit

Any account credit will be applied to new purchases.

Your account credit balance: $0.00

Your order will remain as pending until we ship and process all orders, which will be closer to release date.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm a slacker backer too and pledged 29 USD. Now the smallest reward to select is by 35 USD so I cannot proceed. Is there a solution for this already? I thought I get a digital download of the game for 29 bucks...

Or do I have to contact staff? I thougt I ask here first, because they surely get many mails regarding this.

Hungarian localization in progress  :w00t:

Guest Matt Sheets

Hello, I'm a slacker backer too and pledged 29 USD. Now the smallest reward to select is by 35 USD so I cannot proceed. Is there a solution for this already? I thought I get a digital download of the game for 29 bucks...

Or do I have to contact staff? I thougt I ask here first, because they surely get many mails regarding this.

It looks like you've confirmed your order for the 29 dollar Pledge for the Slacker Backer.  If you want to place another order, the current pricing tiers are what's available to you.

• Like 1

Guest Matt Sheets

On my order (which I made on the 11th of December) it says: Total:0.00$ Status: Confirmed Payment:None. I hope  that won't be a problem.

If I check my order summary it all seems to be correct though.

Since you used only Credit from the Pledge you had made, your payment is showing none since you didn't pay any additional money.