Using Firefox, all digital rewards, having the same problem.

Will try tomorrow again.

I work with databases, I know how fickle they can be..

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

I had the same problem this afternoon (and kept getting sent back to the same point), sent in a ticket and got back an email that it was just the website undergoing the strain of so many users trying to push through at the same time.  They told me to wait for a little while, clear my info, and try again, it worked the next time I tried it. 

Not sure what the website is checking, didn't work from home on Firefox, but worked fine at work on Firefox. I saw somebody saying that no-script was an issue for him (doesn't have that, but I do use other means to stop being spammed by ads). Maybe this is what is causing people issues.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I also can't get my order through.

By reading this and other topics in the forum, I got my answer as to the problem, but I'm also wondering if anyone else is a Slacker Backer and in the tier selection have the next tier up from $29 Slacker Backer be the $80 Digital Pack + Strategy Guide + Extra Download.

It seems to be quite a jump from $29 to $80.

From what I gather [ http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/64762-price-difference-on-the-boxed-copy/ ], there are two different tier selections - Kickstarter backers and Slacker backers - or maybe three different tier selections - Kickstarter. $29 Slacker & $35 Slacker.

Is it only me or will I be able to upgrade my pledge to a pledge like "$45 Digital Download Plus" or "$50 Boxed Copy"?

I don't have the money to spend $80, but I would like some add-ons apart from the game...

Couldn't get through either. I wonder: is it because of "NoScript" (I made sure every script was allowed) or the fact that I used cyrillic letters in my given/family name, or because I didn't provide telephone number (why should I)?

Did anyone else try to register with symbols other than "main latin"?

Any success without telephone numbers?

Well, lets just pray that this will work tomorrow, have been trying non-stop for the last hour with all the browsers... gonna take up my laptop and try that out now. (NAT type shouldn't be affecting this should it?)

Edit: Well it doesn't seem to be related to what system you are using at least (tried mac, xp, windows 7 and W8)

Edited by Elmithian

Finding truth is a turn,
that a tester should apply with a pun
and report when it crashes his fun

Therein there is no gain,
but to aid those in pain,
for the helpful need to be
those who the truth will see

-------

Testing is a concept of trust
Trust between the big and the small
Trust that needs to be strong as a wall
Otherwise lies will turn it to rust

Hear me thee big o' man
Believe in the words I speak

And I will do my best for the community
To experience the best of your complexity

Written by:

- Elmithian (me)

I tried Chromium, Firefox and Epiphany (Gnome Web) on Archlinux. Nothing worked. I wonder where the bottle neck is when the site is said to be under heavy load but feels completly responsive aside of the payment process not working. :/