A semi-common problem for physical reward tiers seems to be not realizing country and state are dropdowns. Obviously this doesn't apply to the OP, but some of you may be having the problem the same as I. Double check those two entries, type in only two letters and then click what drops down.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Same problem. I figured it was because I left the company line empty in the shipping information. But I don't have a company so I don't see why I would have to fill that line in.

I can say it's definitely not that. My order completed without issues and I left the Company field blank. I believe the others are correct in assuming the server is just being slammed right now.

*edit* Oh, hey! The badge showed up! Cool.

Edited by Ink Blot

A semi-common problem for physical reward tiers seems to be not realizing country and state are dropdowns. Obviously this doesn't apply to the OP, but some of you may be having the problem the same as I. Double check those two entries, type in only two letters and then click what drops down.

I became all excited because I thought this had to be the problem, because while I'd noticed the drop down effect for "Country", for State I'd managed to type in CA and it stuck. So I waited for the dropdown and it had "California" instead, so I used that and...

...it still didn't work. Heh. Oh well.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I became all excited because I thought this had to be the problem, because while I'd noticed the drop down effect for "Country", for State I'd managed to type in CA and it stuck. So I waited for the dropdown and it had "California" instead, so I used that and......it still didn't work. Heh. Oh well.

Ditto.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

That was it for me too, thanks for the info!

Just out of curiosity what browsers are you guys using?

I used my portable google chrome this morning to load the site when it was put up because my FF cache didn't refresh, but I couldn't complete my order on it.

Switched to firefox, and it worked fine. I think I was one of the first few people to go through though.

• Like 1

I finally got past the error message and got mine to work some minutes ago. Guess they finally whipped those hamsters enough!

...I was using Firefox, btw. Didn't try anything else.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts