Issues with NPC/Item Surveys

I'm going through all of the submitted items now.  Few issues, overall.  Thank you to everyone who has submitted their content already.  Rose should be getting back to you with any questions or problems soon.

Sounds great.

However, it would be nice to get a short message even if there aren't any questions or problems. Just to get a confirmation everything is in order and moving along nicely.

The reason asking for this is that, atleast I, haven't gotten any confirmation at all so far that my item description actually got through to you. Technically it could be lost in cyber space due to some freak glitch for all I know. So just a short message would calm my nerves.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Sounds great.

However, it would be nice to get a short message even if there aren't any questions or problems. Just to get a confirmation everything is in order and moving along nicely.

The reason asking for this is that, atleast I, haven't gotten any confirmation at all so far that my item description actually got through to you. Technically it could be lost in cyber space due to some freak glitch for all I know. So just a short message would calm my nerves.

I asked Rose to contact everyone, if possible, even if the note I left was, "No problems, should work as written."  That said, there are a lot of backers, so it may take a while.

• Like 2

Have you also gone through all the inns (well, you'd have to have gone through a few considering you've started building one as of the last update) or just items so far?

There were a limited number of those and we have accounted for all of them but one.  One of the inn backers has not responded at all, unfortunately.

That is most unfortunate that an inn-weaver has not communicated about their inn.

Maybe you could make it an abandoned inn, in the game? *shrug*

With a spiffy quest centered around it, perhaps.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Have you also gone through all the inns (well, you'd have to have gone through a few considering you've started building one as of the last update) or just items so far?

There were a limited number of those and we have accounted for all of them but one.  One of the inn backers has not responded at all, unfortunately.

Farm it out the community if they don't reply by XYZ date. Post the questions, have us submit to a throwaway gmail account. Pick the best one!

Edited by agris
  • Like 3

Sounds great.

I asked Rose to contact everyone, if possible, even if the note I left was, "No problems, should work as written."  That said, there are a lot of backers, so it may take a while.

Do Gold members have priority over the filthy Silvers?

So I got a mail from Rose regarding my item.

Apparently my Cat boomerang wasn't a smash hit.

I don't understand what a cat boomerang is. My first thought was a literal interpretation. An old mummified cat carcass that has been molded into the shape of a boomerang. I realize that that is silly, so maybe it is just a cat themed boomerang. Oh I know, is it a boomerang that magically conjures wild, angry cats and flings them at the enemy?

• Like 1

I don't understand what a cat boomerang is. My first thought was a literal interpretation. An old mummified cat carcass that has been molded into the shape of a boomerang.

Wait... that's NOT what a cat boomerang is?! o_o

It is clearly two cats tied to each other, spinning in beauty and fury.

No no. Close, but you're thinking of the cat bolas.

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

If this really happened, you are my hero.

I was only kidding of course. They loved my boomerang!

So much that boomerangs are now a new weapon in the game!

If this really happened, you are my hero.

Are you serious about this?

Are you serious about this?

Picture yourself as Josh, getting a suggestion from an idiot from Sweden that boomerangs should be added as a weapon into the game. What do you think he would answer?

Picture yourself as Josh, getting a suggestion from an idiot from Sweden that boomerangs should be added as a weapon into the game. What do you think he would answer?

I would replace all weapons and magic with boomerangs.

Hell, I'd also replace armor with boomerangs.

Pillars of Boomerangs.

• Like 1