Issues with NPC/Item Surveys

I'm having this thread serve as our go-to thread to discuss any problems people are having with the item and NPC surveys on the backer portal. As such I have renamed it.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I am having the same problem with the character sheet. I'm able to select the race (which i chose godlike) but a drop down menu doesn't even show up for the god like base race, which leaves all the other drop down menus with no options to select. Anyone contacted support and gotten an answer?

Guest Matt Sheets

Hello everyone,

We're looking into the issue for the drop downs for the Surveys.

For the people that are having this problem, could you please post stating what Browser and OS you're using.

Thanks for the support!

Hello everyone,

For the people that are having this problem, could you please post stating what Browser and OS you're using.

Thanks for the support!

Win 7, latest Internet Explorer 11.0.9...

Edited by Chaos Theory

Guest Matt Sheets

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the support!

The Surveys do use JavaScript, so if you're disabling JavaScript you'll have some issues.

We're still looking into this.

• Like 1

Hi Matt, NPC design drop downs work on some like Select Class, Hair Style, etc but doesn't work for: Facial Hair, Armor Class, Armor Color, Occupation*, Main weapon*, Off-hand item, Characters Head, Characters Armor.

While most of these options are optional, the two critical drops downs Occupation* and Main weapon* prevent you from going any further. The Item design survey had no problems. Using IE 10 with Windows 7. Checked and Java Script is enabled.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the support!

The Surveys do use JavaScript, so if you're disabling JavaScript you'll have some issues.

We're still looking into this.

Java is enabled.

Guest Matt Sheets

Hi Matt, NPC design drop downs work on some like Select Class, Hair Style, etc but doesn't work for: Facial Hair, Armor Class, Armor Color, Occupation*, Main weapon*, Off-hand item, Characters Head, Characters Armor.

While most of these options are optional, the two critical drops downs Occupation* and Main weapon* prevent you from going any further. The Item design survey had no problems. Using IE 10 with Windows 7. Checked and Java Script is enabled.

Thanks!

Forwarding this info to the team to try to get everything resolved.

The exact same menus that don't work for Hiro Protagonist II are the ones not working for me. I'm using Windows 7 and Chrome.

I was also wondering if we'll get any feedback about our descriptions? I'd like to know if the ideas I have are awful or not. If they actually work for the PoE world or not, etc. If we got feedback at least once, we could do some adjustments to the NPC. I also wouldn't mind if we were allowed to have a few more lines to describe our characters.

While most of these options are optional, the two critical drops downs Occupation* and Main weapon* prevent you from going any further. 

Same problem, but Chrome with Win 7. Java is enabled.

Also, now I know how much Hiro paid.

It is resolved, thank you!  Now next question-- wasn't there supposed to be a forum or contact person to discuss our ideas and at least get a few quick answers to questions regarding what we can/cannot do with regard to item creation?  Such as...  What materials can I use?  Can I use exotic stuff, like dragon bone?   How crazy can we get with bonuses/abilities?

Edited by Chaos Theory