What would you like to see in future stretchgoals?

I saw the stretchgoal post and it got me thinking.  What does everyone want to see?

I'd personally like:

New Classes (animancer, necromancer, duelist, shaman, and maybe a Warden type), but JE Sawyer said this wasn't happening on game banshee.

More Spells and Spell combos.

New Areas.  Especially ones that explored the cosmology of PE more.  Endless BG 1 stretches of wilderness might be neat.  I've always like large underwater areas too.  Then there's Valia, but that seems more like an expansion/second game.

New Races.  The godlike, Amauna, and Orlans look really cool. 

New Companions.

Mod support. I hear this can be tough with Unity especially with how the maps a pre-baked.

Any ideas?

Nothing, I would prefer saving additional ideas for expansion pack or <ugh!> DLC and focusing, or in case of "spare money scenario" even adding to already existing/achieved SG.

Edited by milczyciel

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones." - Ross Scott

It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care.

Taking the new trailer as reference, frankly I would prefer if instead of adding new features or stretch goals they would put some more effort in improving the production value.

To be even more specific I found some of the models/animations in the trailer a bit... let's say underwhelming.

I know we are talking about a game with a tight budget, but I don't think it's too much to ask from a professional studio like Obsidian to have characters/monsters one-inch-high that can at least match what the RTS genre achieved few years ago.

I think there are models even in the first Dawn of War that could still top what we saw today when it comes to animations, and that was before Relic became a big studio.

Edited by Tuco Benedicto

I still remember we were promised "Cats, cats everywhere" by Adam back in the days. Thus, is forum avatar. We were supposed to get more details on that. But, I guess it's the forum avatars of the developpers :p.

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)