Seriously?! Thank you!

Let our quarrels be forgotten!

This night is a night to celebrate. I feel like this update deserves its own thread here. Well, not the update itself - but all the endeavours of all of you developers and of us fans up until now. 

Thank you to the whole Obsidian team, especially because you posted the update earlier than usual and also because the update is absolutely awesome. 

Thanks to Josh for giving all those interviews, thanks to Adam for keeping a cool head when sometimes we lost it, thanks to Justin Bell for the awesome music in the trailer and thanks to everyone involved with creating this trailer.

And of course to Darren, for ironing out all the bugs of the backer site .

THANK YOU.

:yes:

Here's to you, Obsidian. *opens another beer*

Edited by SophosTheWise
  • Like 15

Elan_song.gif

Hopefully that was a bottle-beer and not a can-beer, because it might be confusing, thanking people for stuff, then immediately opening up a can on them. 8)

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

The video was lovely. All of the animations were so fluid and well...animated! I loved the scale, detail, and realistic art style. I am *so* bored of the Blizzard art style and all of its derivatives and clones. The spell effects had a great deal of flare and heft to them as well--something I'm also very particular about.

Not to say I ever had doubts, but I am well pleased. This is going to be the game that launches a renaissance.

Hear hear! What a great update, the trailer was a spark of life I was hoping for and the website on itself being up brings me excitement, but most of all the trailer and the little commercial in the website's "The game" part gives me much hope that the game will be truly all that it hopes to be.

"Life... is strength. This is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world. But is it what you need? You are... different inside. This woman lives and has strength of a sort. She lost her parents to plague, her husband to war, but she persevered. Her farm has prospered, her name is respected and her children are fed and safe. She lived as she thought she should. And now she is dead. Her land will be divided, her children will move on, and she will be forgotten. She lived a good life, but she had no power; she was a slave to death. I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?" Jon Irenicus - Baldur's Gate 2

Glad to see the game showing more potential than I could hope for.  Keep up the good work!

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

Given the dramatics in the SotA and TToN camps, that gameplay clip was most refreshing. 

Kudos to the team! 

What's my badge look like?

Pink? 

<edit>

Hang about... do I have to invest another $5 to reflect my KS backing? 

Sneaky... ;p 

Edited by rustypup

Are you gonna throw rocks at me? What about now?

What about now?