Can't log in to Pillars of Eternity site

I'm guessing by your backer badges you managed to get in.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

My tier comes up correct but I noticed a few changes and maybe an omission.

1) The Digital World Almanac was to be included in the 50$ and up tiers. It is not showing in my 500$ tier listing.

Quote: "Digital Download of World Almanac +$15 (include in tiers $50 and above)"

Source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity

2) The tshirt prices were reduced to 20$ from the 25$ asked for during the Kickstarter.

Quote from backer portal: "Black Obsidian T-Shirt (Size: XL) $20.00"

Quote from kickstarter page: "Black Obsidian T-Shirt +$25"

Source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity

I am less worried about 2 than about 1.

I had not budgeted for the Digital World Almanac. I can afford it but I do ask for clarification on whether it was an accidental omission or not.

Thank you for your replies. The problem solved itself thankfully  :)

My god... the problem has become self-aware! O_O

8)

Glad it worked for you. I suspect the huge surge of initial traffic to that site is causing the majority of issues, and that they're mostly just temporary, delay-type issues rather than permanent "something is actually wrong here and won't work until extensive work is done to fix it" issues. Hopefully.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

that may be an indication of the AI's quality?

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I can't login to the backer website using Opera 18, but with IE 10, it works???

However, if I first login to the Obsidian forums on Opera, and then go to the backer website, it works as well...

"Ah, we are all heroes: You and Boo and I... Hamsters and rangers everywhere REJOICE"

I've been trying to log in for the last hour, and I can't even get past the account creation page.  I am getting either a "This page cannot be displayed" or I am getting an error message stating the text I typed in the security check box doesn't match the displayed text.  I am SURE I am typing the correct text.

And when I click on the link to contact the company because I'm having log in problems, it just takes me to an account log in page. As I don't have an account yet, that's a dead end.

This is getting very frustrating.

Yeah, I am getting the

500 - Something Went Wrong

error every page I try to look at apart from the Forums, although the main site is showing me logged in, I just can't do anything as this error keeps coming up in IE 7, IE 9, Firefox, and my cell phone browser.

I'm guessing it's just getting hammered and those of us who didn't go there fast enough/earlier are having a tough time getting in. I'm going to wait some hours before trying again. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeh the main site and backer portal must all be on one server.

Thank goodness for the foresight of putting the forums on a separate server.

Basically i am getting timeouts like crazy.

Page up, sign in, time out.

Refresh, site is up, refresh, timeout.

Lol vicious cycle indeed.

Adam posted in the update thread that a server went down or something. They're looking into it.

It looks like a server went down, we are actively looking into it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been trying to log in for the last hour, and I can't even get past the account creation page.  I am getting either a "This page cannot be displayed" or I am getting an error message stating the text I typed in the security check box doesn't match the displayed text.  I am SURE I am typing the correct text.

And when I click on the link to contact the company because I'm having log in problems, it just takes me to an account log in page. As I don't have an account yet, that's a dead end.

This is getting very frustrating.

If you're logged into the forums, then you should already be logged into the Backer site when you go there.

Got halfway there and the server/forums broke or something. Now I'm wondering what email address I'm supposed to use in the customer info section...