Wow, fantastic job guys.

It seems like last months, that the kickstarter campaign started.

Congratualition to Obsidian!

I have a couple of questions though.

The reward site from the backers page is only for people who want to add something to their pledge or change their tier, right? So if I already pledged for the tier I wanted and it appears correctly on the first site, I´am ok?

Also, I was under the impression, that the Beta Key for 25$ also included possible addons for Eternity, but that doesn´t seem to be the case anymore.

Well the pledge management system keeps kicking me back to the shipping info page because of an "Error" but no details as to what the hell is wrong. My pledge covers everything, so no additional payment to worry about and all the info I put in is correct but it just refuses to finalize. I sent a message at the "Contact Us" link but it's quite frustrating. I just want to finish this.

1zq6793.jpg

By the way, we've noticed some people aren't getting their "I backed on Kickstarter" badges who probably should have. We'll get that sorted out! (soon :))

Yup I am one of those too :p

Edit #1: Btw, I think it would look better if the two badges could be horizontal instead of stacked vertically. I think it looks cleaner.

Edit #2: Looks like I have my backer badge now :D

Edited by Technatorium

Love this update ! 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

i upgraded my pledge and trying to finalize the order to pay the extras but i get the same error msg just like most of the backers in here.

any solutions or suggestions?

and it seems i haven't have my backer badge yet. :bat::aiee::grin:

Edited by nerevar

i upgraded my pledge and trying to finalize the order to pay the extras but i get the same error msg just like most of the backers in here.

any solutions or suggestions?

and it seems i haven't have my backer badge yet. :bat::aiee::grin:

Sentence 2 is caused by sentence 1.... ;)

35167v4.jpg

I am an NPC design backer, but the following are not yet available: Character Facial Hair Style, Character's Armor Color, Character's Occupation, Character's Main Weapon, Character's Off-hand Item, Character's Head, Character's Armor.

Woohoo!!!

Already was slightly spoilered during one of the previous updates haha.

But the trailer is what made everything worth it!!

As others have also started to notice, this game together with star citizen is what I have the highest hopes for :)

Hmmm, I still keep getting this error:

An error occurred processing your order. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us. 

Any idea how to solve it before I "contact" obsidian :D

No need to contact them. They are already aware of the error and are working on it. Just try again later... ;)

35167v4.jpg

I did the fulfillment and it worked smoothly.  I'm just wondering when we'll put in our information regarding things like the tombstone.  I'm using my dad's name and a short message of six or seven words to honor him.  It's important to me that I get it right and that I can visit the area and see it properly in the game.  Will that be handled later by email, or will I have to come to the forum to check these out.  I don't really frequent the forum these days through lack of time.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I also got the error quite a few times when trying to process my order but it went through in the end. Switching browsers etc. does not seem to have any impact.

It seems to be a database/server problem. So I might work sometimes. You just have to be patient or lucky atm..... ;)

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

Hi there guys : ) I have been a fan of Infinity engine games (since Baldur 1 to IW2) and I´m really newbie in the crowfuding world.

When I see the new gameplay video of the game remember me so much to the ol´times that I check if there was a "pre-order"/paypal backing option..but I can only see a minimum pledge level of 35$ (so much for my crying wallet..)

I just want to ask..since when the price went up? Is there still option to pledge 29$ for the game? : \ Thank you!

Hi there guys : ) I have been a fan of Infinity engine games (since Baldur 1 to IW2) and I´m really newbie in the crowfuding world.

When I see the new gameplay video of the game remember me so much to the ol´times that I check if there was a "pre-order"/paypal backing option..but I can only see a minimum pledge level of 35$ (so much for my crying wallet..)

I just want to ask..since when the price went up? Is there still option to pledge 29$ for the game? : \ Thank you!

I'm sorry, but $35 is now the official pre-order price for Pillars of Eternity. The $29 slacker backer option seems to be gone.

35167v4.jpg

Edited to avoid spam:

Just wondering..any word if the collector´s book, soundtrack, tim´s cookbook etc will be available at release? (for example as GoG extra material etc)

(I have tried to locate info,but there is like a bazillion of posts in the kickstarter and here : \)

Thank you so much!

Edited by Drerhu

I did the fulfillment and it worked smoothly.  I'm just wondering when we'll put in our information regarding things like the tombstone.  I'm using my dad's name and a short message of six or seven words to honor him.  It's important to me that I get it right and that I can visit the area and see it properly in the game.  Will that be handled later by email, or will I have to come to the forum to check these out.  I don't really frequent the forum these days through lack of time.

Hey, you should be able to fill out this information in the survey after you complete your checkout. There is a section for the memorial stone text.

• Like 1

Nice update! The site looks very nice!

Now feedback time :p

Conisdering the backer portal, I had no problems whatsoever.

Considering the teaser video, I must 1st say that I was expecting a longer video with some kind of commentary, but, seeing some stuff in it I think it was better this way.

Environments are great. Graphics overall I loved. Music, great.

Animations... meh, but I believe they are still in development.

Spell effects didn't like so much. I hope they'll work 'em a bit more.

Keep it up Obsidian! ;)