The only real criticism I can come up with on the video, is that the character animations looked like there is something missing (especially lack of reactions to being hit).  I see in an earlier post that these are alpha/placeholders, however.

Love the music, sweet title concept, and the ending phrase is suitably mysterious.

Great work on the backer website design - the art and style is wonderful IMO.

• Like 2

How does it work if you want to increase your pledge from a digital tier to one that requires shipping outside the US? It says it requires extra for the shipping costs, but how much and where do you add it because I went all the way to confirm and never saw that?

So where can I put in a request to get an oversized t-shirt with my collectors edition? I'd happly pay an extra 5-10 bucks ontop of my current backing of 160 to get a shirt big enough to really wear. Thanks in advance should anyone be able to help. x3

Wow.. the trailer is awesome.

I always liked the Baldurs Gate type engine, but of course it could use some updating for today.. and what I seen in your video is perfect for that. This makes me even more excited for the game, i'm glad I got in on the kickstarter.

That video looked spectacular... I'm really looking forward to this now. I did notice something missing though, as others have stated.

Once combat started the battlefield looked a little too static. You might want to put in some idle-time animations of characters jokeying for position or even just bouncing from location to location a bit so it feels a little more alive.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

Changing your e-mail on the backer site didn't work... had to change to the forum for it to be allowed to be passed.

Might be related to NOT changing passwords, and giving a 'password invalid' error, while I could simply only change my e-mail here on the forum.

Site's going slow, forums going slow... it's 5.30AM... I wait for the morning to get my backing sorted out XD

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just wondering.  It was mentioned during the KS campaign about combining a pledge made through KS and Paypal (some people had to split payment) to get to a higher tier.  The reason was because of only Amazon payment, and some, like me, had to split the payment.  I did, but there is no option to combine both payments into a higher tier (unless I somehow missed this).  I am only getting an option to select 2 different tiers based on the payment amount.  Was wondering if there was a way, besides contacting support, to do this?

Hey, I think I'm getting more credit than I should for addons? I pledged $40, got the $20 early access tier, and still have $40 available for addons. Is this correct? I thought it would only be the extra money, and pledge $20 extra for the expansion. If I was wrong about this, I'd love to add another $5 for beta, but if not, wouldn't want to take extra from Obsidian.

Anyone know ... if one's forum account uses one email address but your Kickstarter email address is different and you had to "link" it, which email to use in the customer information form? Does it matter?

The form wants to default to my forum email address but should I use the one associated with the actual KS order? I'm easily confuddled, you see.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Anyone know ... if one's forum account uses one email address but your Kickstarter email address is different and you had to "link" it, which email to use in the customer information form? Does it matter?

The form wants to default to my forum email address but should I use the one associated with the actual KS order? I'm easily confuddled, you see.

Doesn't matter. I put a different e-mail. The linking of e-mails is to get the correct tier from their database AFAIK.

Doesn't matter. I put a different e-mail. The linking of e-mails is to get the correct tier from their database AFAIK.

Thanks, I'll go with that assumption then. :)
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It all looks pretty terrific. Thanks for the update. :)

I do have one request to make: would it be possible to desynchronize the running motions so it doesn't look like everybody is performing the exact same animation simultaneously? It looks a little too machine-like.

• Like 3

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Yeah backer portal up, pledge finalized, ok I'm ready... game on.... what we have to wait? sheesh! - great video and like the name - hmm now wondering about the backstory of pillars - 5 pillars of Buddhism, karma and Buddha being eternal, pillars of eternity... coincidence?  I don't think so.....so should I read the monkey king to understand the game?.....

Looking forward to a great game - once again wanted to say your email help/correspondence people have been awesome since the beginning - helped me manage my pledge and correct some problems and were always very responsive, polite and friendly - you should have a stretch goal of buying the crew beers and pizza!

Thanks again and can hardly wait - looks great