Thank you for the great update! However, I didn't see the PROJECT ETERNITY COLLECTOR'S BOOK in the 250 dollar tier, which should be there if I am not mistaken. Hard cover too, if I remember correctly (It was announced during the Kickstarter campaign).

It is there but I think they haven't put the word hard cover next to it, even when during the KS they upgraded that tier level to Hardcover - which is also the reason why I chose it.

Keep getting the 500 error when I try the backer site. I'm not in a hurry, so I guess I'll try it in the middle of the night. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Very much enjoyed it!  Very nice for an early trailer and getting a look at the game. 

Only things that sort of caught my eye in a negative way was the lack of character hit reactions during the spell battles and something about the four person party movement seemed a bit too perfectly in a formation to have a natural look to it.

Fantastic stuff, and I'm definitely looking forward to upgrading a tier or two, provided we see some additional stretch goals in the near future!

to whom it may concern, I can't view anything on the new site for actual content. I only see the layout and none of the links work. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome on a mac osx 10.6.1 Chrome is this screenshot, and Firefox won't let me log in or out, it just gives me the error 

500 - Something Went Wrong

Kerflufflupogus may be attacking us again... We can't seem to retrieve this page right now...

Screenshot%202013-12-10%2021.19.32.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pligcaygfflqcbt/Screenshot%202013-12-10%2021.19.32.png

Edited by Falkon Swiftblade
  • Like 1

I hope you don't have to arrest anyone on behalf of the PE backers, because that person has the right to ask to see your badge. 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

to whom it may concern, I can't view anything on the new site for actual content. I only see the layout and none of the links work. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome on a mac osx 10.6.1 Chrome is this screenshot, and Firefox won't let me log in or out, it just gives me the error 

Kerflufflupogus may be attacking us again... We can't seem to retrieve this page right now...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pligcaygfflqcbt/Screenshot%202013-12-10%2021.19.32.png

Do you have any active firewalls? VPN tunnels? Proxies enabled? Or do you live in China and your internet is fu.... cencored? :p

35167v4.jpg

Whoooooooooooot. 

Great update, I am enjoying everything and so far this is the only kickstarter project I backed have yet to be disappointed in.

Keep up the great work!

DECLARATION - I really just made this post to see my badges.

It looks like a server went down, we are actively looking into it.

Edit: It should be back up.

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Do you have any active firewalls? VPN tunnels? Proxies enabled? Or do you live in China and your internet is fu.... cencored? :p

I don't have proxies or live in China, and while we do have a (hardware) firewall, it's never been an issue for anything of this nature before. I turned off Noscript etc. as well.

I'm getting the same sort of 500/Kerfluffupogus screen as well, tho. In Firefox. Haven't tried a different browser. There is no other browser as far as I'm concerned. ;)

It looks like a server went down, we are actively looking into it.

Ah. Thanks for letting us know that. :)
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

NB: No problems getting to the site and completing payment from China (albeit with a UK card).

Youtube on the other hand: :ban:

so I just watched the video through a proxy site :disguise:

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Hey Adam,

Any word on why this isnt listed in our backed tiers?

"Digital Download of World Almanac +$15 (include in tiers $50 and above)"

From the original kickstarter page and backer tier pictures too.

Also i noticed that the tshirts dropped in price.

Edit:

Also notice a few other things missing as i looked over the old backer pics.

"Digital Audio Book of the Novella by Chris Avellone +$20 (included in tiers $165 and above)"

And

"Includes Cooking with Tim – An RPG-themed e-Cookbook"

Are not listed in the 500$ description in the backer portal.

Edited by Technatorium
  • Like 1

Hey Adam,

Any word on why this isnt listed in our backed tiers?

"Digital Download of World Almanac +$15 (include in tiers $50 and above)"

From the original kickstarter page and backer tier pictures too.

Also i noticed that the tshirts dropped in price.

Edit:

Also notice a few other things missing as i looked over the old backer pics.

"Digital Audio Book of the Novella by Chris Avellone +$20 (included in tiers $165 and above)"

And

"Includes Cooking with Tim – An RPG-themed e-Cookbook"

Are not listed in the 500$ description in the backer portal.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'll pass this on to Darren and Brandon.

• Like 1

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke