"An Error occurred processing your order."

Same here.

Yup.

I hope this is because the site's getting hammered or something and not because I'm a weird foreigner with a weird foreign phone number.

Am also a weird foreigner with weird numbers and address. 

Also, if Justin Bell reads this: I love the music. It's a lot better than the Kickstarter music (which was also awesome), so kudos! I really enjoyed it. As Pierce Hawthorne would say: It's streets ahead!

• Like 2

Elan_song.gif

Same here.

Yup.

I hope this is because the site's getting hammered or something and not because I'm a weird foreigner with a weird foreign phone number.

Also, if Justin Bell reads this: I love the music. It's a lot better than the Kickstarter music (which was also awesome), so kudos! I really enjoyed it. As Pierce Hawthorne would say: It's streets ahead!

Same here.

For those getting this error, did you try again? It looks like it went through because your badge is showing up.

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

I don't know why everyone seems so elated, I showed the gameplay teaser to a friend of mine who doesn't know anything about this game and his reply was "Looks generic", which kind of echoes my sentiment.

Maybe I'm just hard to please, but the gameplay teaser is a big meh. In combat you see the party members complete stock still unless they're casting anything. They are hit by lightning and just stand there, all in identical poses.

please please please include more animations for the PC's. Not only is a large number of animations useful for the modding community, but it makes it seem a lot more slick.

Backer site is awesome, though I'd like to know where I can edit my profile.

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

It's been so long that I can't remember what combination of addons I had planned for myself to reach the pledge amount I ended up with.

Actually, this doesn't matter. The pledge options are really well set-up and easy to understand. I even had twenty bucks pledged that I forgot about and I was able to order a tee-shirt.

Edited by Monte Carlo

sonsofgygax.JPG

Eh, it's not that spectacular...

...kidding. It's ****ing awesome.

*continues the fist shake, slowly turning it towards Sophos*

My order went through. Look at my badge, which marks me out as a man of wealth and taste.

What does my extra big green "K" badge mark me out as, then? Hmmmmm? 8)

As for the processing errors... if I had to bet, I'd say it's just traffic stuff. I couldn't even log in (much less get any error) for a good solid several minutes. Then, once I got in, everything went fine, so I'd just figure it's us breaking in the site. 8P

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

It's been so long that I can't remember what combination of addons I had planned for myself to reach the pledge amount I ended up with.

Actually, this doesn't matter. The pledge options are really well set-up and easy to understand. I even had twenty bucks pledged that I forgot about and I was able to order a tee-shirt.

Just had a look, and yeah, looks good. But I have funds for two t-shirts when I don't remember specifically adding on cash for two t-shirts. But eh, two t-shirts it is.

Would be useful to have some sizing information for them however, or at least what brand T-shirts they'll be printed on, lest I fall into the American Apparel trap.

EDIT: Looks like I'm confused because the T-shirt was a $25 addon, but is now $20 in the portal. But that would mean I probably had a mousepad addon instead planned. But I don't remember that either....

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Central Ops IP lookup...

Registrant Name: Chris BensonRegistrant Organization: Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.Registrant Street: 8105 Irvine Center Dr.Registrant Street: Suite 200Registrant City: IrvineRegistrant State/Province: CaliforniaRegistrant Postal Code: 92618Registrant Country: United StatesRegistrant Phone: (949) 379-3330
Edited by Monte Carlo

sonsofgygax.JPG

Same here.

Yup.

Same here.

For those getting this error, did you try again? It looks like it went through because your badge is showing up.

Well i got the error as well. Isn't badge working simply when you link the forum account to the mail account that pledged, but shipping info, phone, pledge type etc. are still not getting processed?

EDIT: *apparently I did not get the badge and still can't finalize the pledge thing*

EDIT 2: so it went through a moment ago after several tries, but why no badge on the forum? O.o is  it because my forum e-mail is different than KS e-mail?

EDIT 3: and then the badge appears, although I have no idea what are the rules for them and why I do not get KS badge... It does not matter though as long as I get what I ordered :D

Edited by Darkpriest