Is the the Grand Wizard Edition's Cartman figure taller than the one from the Collectors Pack?

I am about to preorder the PS3 Grand Wizard Edition, mostly due to the 6" Cartman figure that comes with it.

However I just found that Kidrobot has released South Park Stick of Truth Collectors Pack with 5 main character's action figures. The specification shows that they are about 3" tall. So are these different stuff from the Grand Wizard Edition? If so , I'd definitely go for the Grand Wizard Edition.

Please advise me, many thanks!

• Like 1

I am about to preorder the PS3 Grand Wizard Edition, mostly due to the 6" Cartman figure that comes with it.

However I just found that Kidrobot has released South Park Stick of Truth Collectors Pack with 5 main character's action figures. The specification shows that they are about 3" tall. So are these different stuff from the Grand Wizard Edition? If so , I'd definitely go for the Grand Wizard Edition.

Please advise me, many thanks!

It will indeed be taller than the retail version.

I am an avid collector of Kidrobot vinyl figures AND South Park super-fan and as such have already picked up the Stick of Truth set. They all stand 3-4 inches tall. The version of Cartman that will be coming out with the GW edition of the game will be exclusive to that set (unless they decide to make him more widely available, but KR actually likes to keep their limited editions just that: limited), so what you will walk away will eventually become a very sought after item due to its limited availability.

That said, if you have the funds, you may consider pre-ordering two of these. Whether you sell it back out as a set or separately, sit on Cartman (and don't open his box if he comes sealed separately) until you can sell him later to a collector for exponentially more than you purchased him for. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...