Did you use a different e-mail for Kickstarter than you used for the forum?  If so, you need to link your e-mail address from Kickstarter to your account here and then it should send you a confirmation e-mail and give you credit for whatever you gave on Kickstarter :)

Nope :) ... same e-mail adress, confirmation is in the inbox.

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I tried both Chrome and Firefox, get the red error message on both.

Please don't make me install internet exploder :'(

It worked for me on Firefox - make sure you've got your plugins set to allow it though (NoScript was blocking Stripe for me, I'd allowed scripts for Obsidian on the previous page but not for the Stripe pop-up on the final page)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Greetings! Is Digital Download of World Almanac in addons the same as Digital Campaign Almanac in digital pack? And what is the Digital Download of Expansion Pack? I want to upgrade my pledge and trying to find what is missing in Digital Pack + Strategy Guide + Extra Download.