A bit weird that we have to reconfirm through the portal how our pledges are managed and distrubted after the kickstarter. But for me it was the simple $20 dollar just the game teir. But I can see some backers missing this step entirely.

There seems to be some issues with it. I can't complete it (got to the "checkout" to comfirm addons but it timeout). Now I can't even see the pledges. I'll wait for tomorrow...

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I'm getting a 'can't complete payment' thing too - I guess there really were bugs that needed sorting out ;)

(either that or it's just overloaded with all the people trying to pledge - I hope it's that)

Edit: though annoyingly it now says my cart is empty - why can't it save the cart? - or do I need to find my order and just go through payment again?  That's probably it - I'll look)

Edit2: nope, can't find it - will try again

Edit3: Damn you noscript (or rather "why didn't I think of that sooner?") - was blocking scripts from Stripe so not getting the pop-up - all fine now :)

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

An error occurred processing your order. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us.

after pushing [Place Order] button. Turned off adblockplus and notscript, but still can't seem to complete yet :(

happened for me to an hour ago, worked fine just recently though!

I believe I might have screwed up something?

When I went to manage pledges initially I did as it was told in the email, I saw my donation there and followed the process of Select Reward.

But now when I go to my profile to select my "Orders", I  have (Order Id removed):

Order Placed  |  Order ID  |  Total Status  |  Payment |  Fullfilment

December 11, 2013 1:04 AM - |  $0.00  |  Confirmed | None  | Pending

not sure if this is normal at all. if "None" because I payed already in kickstarted or if I did something wrong somewhere.

someone else seeing this?

edit: I received an email saying my "order" was confirmed... (!?)

Edited by dropko

I believe I might have screwed up something?

When I went to manage pledges initially I did as it was told in the email, I saw my donation there and followed the process of Select Reward.

But now when I go to my profile to select my "Orders", I  have (Order Id removed):

Order Placed  |  Order ID  |  Total Status  |  Payment |  Fullfilment

December 11, 2013 1:04 AM - |  $0.00  |  Confirmed | None  | Pending

not sure if this is normal at all. if "None" because I payed already in kickstarted or if I did something wrong somewhere.

someone else seeing this?

I think it is normal, as it show that you order cost zero dollars, because you have already paid it in kickstarter. 

• Like 2

Hi all. So I noticed that while managing my rewards, I have the option to select a higher tier, as well as some additional add ons before confirming it (any pay the extra cost of course)

I'd like to know, if I just set my reward to the original tier I paid for right now, will I have the option of upgrading or add ons later?

And if not, how long I can hold off confirming my reward? (so I can wait till I have some money to upgrade, lol)

Thanks

An error occurred processing your order. Please try again later.

I keep getting this one, can't upgrade, tried both PP and credit card option. If I find a fix I'll let you know.

Are you using Firefox?

I got the same error when I tried finalizing my pledge with Firefox. I then tried it on Internet Explorer and it worked right away. ;)

FdSm3p1.png

No payment data associated with this order.

What does it mean?

Did you use a different e-mail for Kickstarter than you used for the forum?  If so, you need to link your e-mail address from Kickstarter to your account here and then it should send you a confirmation e-mail and give you credit for whatever you gave on Kickstarter :)