I believe the Wii U is a perfect fit for rpg games because of the Wii U controller Touch pad. The second screen has the possibility to be your inventory box, a way to enhance and equip weaponry, and it be used to setup teams and what not without even taking you out the game. Please, I hope the delay is to make a Wii U version, even though its quite unlikely. To be honest, I would actually wait for Wii U version, if it was announced.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe the Wii U is a perfect fit for rpg games because of the Wii U controller Touch pad. The second screen has the possibility to be your inventory box, a way to enhance and equip weaponry, and it be used to setup teams and what not without even taking you out the game. Please, I hope the delay is to make a Wii U version, even though its quite unlikely. To be honest, I would actually wait for Wii U version, if it was announced.

I have a Wii U and love it, but as someone who likes to watch the industry and see trends I doubt SP:SoT would sell on the Wii U enough to justify all the work that would go into a Wii U version. Aside from the fact that only 3.5ish million consoles have sold so far you have to factor in owner demographics. I don't have that data myself but my gut says that many Wii U owners bought their systems for the family friendly games that Nintendo makes. That being said I don't think sales would be very high on Wii U. I could be completely wrong but that's what my gut tells me. I think more lucrative ports would be PS4 and Xbox One and I say that only because they're selling like hotcakes and will likely have 4-5 million units sold by the time the game launches which is a much larger user base.jh

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping to see it on the Wii U as well..

I would really rather avoid the Pc version on this case, as this is something I was looking forward to playing together with the wife on the couch. Well, one person still just watching, of course. But not over the shoulder.

As to numbers: There are well over 5 million Wii U's sold around the globe now. Christmas was busy.

My expectations for this game (gameplay-wise) is that it will be like the Paper Mario's. I like 'em a lot, but I know I'm also not going to get blown away by 'em.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

• 2 weeks later...