Good Old Games

Gorth

Also, wow they got F-117A Nighthawk - http://www.gog.com/game/f117a_nighthawk_stealth_fighter_20

Not the same without the keyboard overlays though...

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Picked up Sam & Max Save the World, will pick up the two other seasons too if they pop up. Also wondering will Papers Please be on sale too, it's been on sale at Steam and humble bundle but never seen it on sale at GOG.

Sam & Max Season 2 is on now.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Do they do it immediately at checkout, or do you have to try to pay first?

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Guest Slinky

Immediately, but I pressed the green button on the main page so fast I didn't notice did it say free or the usual buy now. Sneaky if it was buy now.

Sam & Max S3 now, but you probably already know that.

This will be fun now that I'm also streaming the hockey game.

EDIT: MAN! Everyone on Canada except Reimer is sucking again.

EDIT 2: Their only chance is that the Czech's don't have decent goaltending it seems.

EDIT 3: A little over halfway on the 1st: 11 shots to 2

Edited by babaganoosh13

I got up, came in as Deponia 3 was finishing up. Missed it going to checkout.

KfZZ3Dn.png

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guest Slinky

Haha yeah, I was sure that would take rest of the year but they were gone in 10 seconds or so.

Was GOG trolling with that remembering what happened last time :p

Ruh Roh! I just got Deadly Premonition for $1.50.

EDIT: Their math is waaaaaay off right now. Entomorphs is 33% off right now.

Edited by babaganoosh13

Here are the games, and prices (so far.)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/page1

Missed Aarklash :(

As a head's up, Aarklash hasn't been up in the second round yet.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_spring_insomnia_promo/post3543

• Like 1

That was pretty sweet, I just got Dragon Commander for free!

Got it. Thanks!

Also, has Democracy 3 been a part of this sale?

Thanks

It is, and is supposedly still due up for round 3. It must have went slow last night.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_spring_insomnia_promo/post5531