https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/agustincordes/h-p-lovecrafts-the-case-of-charles-dexter-ward

Guys take a look at this, watch the video. I am very keen to back this game but I am interested in some other opinions

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Human Resources

An RTS featuring an apocalyptic war between killer robots and eldritch abominations, duking it out for the rights to consume humanity and the planet itself

Backed it

Also backed Star Traders 2.

+17 hours left and it's already made its goal

++It's cheap 

Free games updated 3/4/21

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/agustincordes/h-p-lovecrafts-the-case-of-charles-dexter-ward

Guys take a look at this, watch the video. I am very keen to back this game but I am interested in some other opinions

I'm down for a Lovecraft adventure game.

Same, I think its a genre that still has loads of exploration and gaming interpretation

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Brave of Augustín to jump another KS bandwagon, I'm still waiting for his Asylum, so I'll give this a miss. Overall, I have been much more careful with my money over at Kickstarter. Also, there haven't been any projects that really have wowed me enough as of late.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Graywalkers: Purgatory, an isometric turn-based, (supernatural) post-apoaclyptic CRPG now live on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamlordsdigital/graywalkers-purgatory-turn-based-post-apocalyptic/comments

The developers of Graywalkers have just released a (Pre-alpha) Demo that you can download here.  

Looks promising

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Because the people who normally would are instead spending $54 $55 $56 million supporting Star Citizen?

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Plus, Oculus support is a plus in my eyes. I was skeptic as hell until I got to try it out. Total immersion is an understatement. The only problem is the motion sickness...

Total immersion my ass.  We won't have total immersion until they put out these:

Bactatankbreathmask.jpg

I keed I keed.  I'm excited about Oculus too, but I'm waiting at least 2 more iterations before I even consider getting in on it.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It's a considerable percentage of people that get motion sickness, so I just don't see it becoming THE thing.  I am one of them, so I may be biased.   :p

They do need to add some little electromagnetic widgets on the headphones to mess with your inner ear...

Impact Winter

"Impact Winter is a post-apocalyptic survival RPG that deals with the themes of leadership, teamwork, isolation and survival. You play the role of Jacob Solomon: leader of a group of survivors holed-up in a remote church. The game is set 8 years after ‘the catastrophe’: an asteroid collision that's decimated Earth’s population and triggered Impact Winter - a form of ice age that's lowered the planet’s temperature and buried it under constant snowfall. The game begins with Ako-Light - your android companion - intercepting a mysterious broadcast claiming that help will arrive in 30 days. Your aim is simple... survive!"

"You play Jacob Solomon: team leader, decision maker and the person responsible for providing the group’s supplies and resources. Your team is comprised of 4 other survivors, brought together through circumstance and each with their own skills and personalities. Your NPC colleagues have automated behavior and will remain inside the Church, guarding it from threats and undertaking the tasks you assign to them. Each team member will be an asset to the group through use of their unique skills. If the required stats (and supplies) are high enough, these skills can be utilized to help aid your survival. Keeping the group alive will be crucial to your cause. If a team member dies their skills become unavailable. There's no going back!"

Looks like it might be interesting.

• Like 1