I'm backing Stash: No Loot Left Behind

(Link)

Which is described as:

a multiplayer online RPG with turn based, tactical grid based combat, an incredible housing system, an engaging story shaped by its players, and much more. It takes place in the high fantasy world of Primordiax: the game world of all Frogdice games.

It still needs a little push to get funded and I hope it will happen, as I have been hanging out with the devs on the steam forum of some of their other games and they are a nice bunch who deserve getting funded.

I trust them to do a good job with the various customization ideas - after all, how many devs have managed to make a Doctor Mario-like game that has better player customization than some MMOs or a Match3 game with choices that matter? ;)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

when i read the words "multiplayer" and "onine" i´m generally out of it. too bad, as the rest of the description would actually fit my taste.

I hear you.

The same goes for me. If it weren't for the specific devs I would have stayed away myself for that very reason. I think the project is struggling a bit with funding exactly because a lot of people see those two words and decide to pass.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Sienna Storm kickstart failed miserably, they cancelled it before the funding time even ran out with no hope of reaching the goal.

Looks like Chris Avellone has to settle with the six hundred other games he is involved with currently  :p

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, the La-Mulana 2 kickstarter achieved a level of stealth technology unheard of, so I wasn't aware of it to back it. Probably because the original freeware game is so much better than the Wii remake version and its ports (I swear, the original MSX homage version is leagues above the remake outside of compatibility with operating systems beyond windows XP.) Still, the demo was fun and I will buy it and many curries to go with it.

Warmachine Tactics, which I backed who knows how long ago, has promise, but like most early-access things I'm a bit leery of entering the metaphorical deep end of the (metaphorical) pool so I'm just going to sit on that like a hen on an egg until it (metaphorically) hatches.

Figuratively.

when i read the words "multiplayer" and "onine" i´m generally out of it. too bad, as the rest of the description would actually fit my taste.

When I read the words "multiplayer" and "online" I start playing Team Fortress 2 and remind players that having a hat with stupid clouds of flies around it doesn't make you immune to explosions.

Edited by AGX-17

I'm backing Woolfe, a platformer with some combat, some nifty enviromental puzzles, great atmosphere and graphics and (I got to play a demo) sound controls/gameplay.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/45588301/woolfe-the-red-hood-diaries

It is 94% funded and needs just the final boost.

Nifty: backers will get to create their own custom tin soldier opponent for the final game. As a trick to get attention to the campaign they put up an early version of the tin soldier editor:

http://army.woolfegame.com/ (you can change colour scheme and stats). For that, here is my referal code: 10199 (I am soldier 199 of the Woolfe army)

Obvious Alice Madness Returns ripoff, but it looks cool.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

There's a new Kickstarter by Eddy Castillo, Produce of the first C&C game

Do some of you know Battle Realms? That's a really fantastic RTS back from 2001, his Kickstarter is a spinnoff of that game

It's going to be a Cardgame like Hearthstone, only much more complex and with added singleplayer value, as there is going to be a singleplayer campaign with lots of strategy and roleplaying elements

could be the first cardgame on pc that i will like, as i'm not too much into pvp usually

check it out, it looks really quite promising (for a card game at least):

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/840772947/battle-realms-legends

A first gameplay impression:

http://youtu.be/jM7IlGWLK60

Edited by lolaldanee

Heroes Never Lose: Professor Puzzler's Perplexing Ploy - A Puzzle Fighter type game coming to Windows, Mac, Linux, and Wii U, with other platforms in stretch goals.  It's already funded with 11 days to go.  I love me some Puzzle Fighter so I'm definitely interested.  Nice low entry point too at 10 Canuck Bucks.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Agree, I can't get behind pink wasteland. They have an interesting art style that sort of reminds me of Moebius, if they could find a way to get that into the game I would probably support them. 

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

No ragdoll physics, no money.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands