Is there any possible chance they could put a code wheel like that in the collector's box, and simply add a few reasons to need it in the game?

*Yes I'd definitely want one of those.

As an alternative, I suggest just buying yourself a tin plate and keep belting yourself on the head each time you start up the game.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Is there any possible chance they could put a code wheel like that in the collector's box, and simply add a few reasons to need it in the game?

*Yes I'd definitely want one of those.

As an alternative, I suggest just buying yourself a tin plate and keep belting yourself on the head each time you start up the game.

Nah... It was an impressive prop for April fools; I'd love it if they included that in a collectors edition; For the SSI games, I had some of those disc memorized so I didn't even need to look up the answers. 

Ooooohhhhhhhhh....!!!!!!! No, not death threats, please!!! PLEASE!!

All those billions are just NOT WORTH IT, MAKE IT STOPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Ooooohhhhhhhhh....!!!!!!! No, not death threats, please!!! PLEASE!!

All those billions are just NOT WORTH IT, MAKE IT STOPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the monetary value of a human life? Do you think there is one....I don't.

I'm sure these death threats are just bluster and people venting but its still completely unnecessary and not nice to be on the receiving end of them

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Haven't received a death-thread yet, but I'm still young, so maybe later...  :huh:

But I've backed some projects on Kickstarter

AdvertCity

A cyberpunk advertising tycoon strategy game, set in massive procedurally generated cities with a retro vision of cyberspace.

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today - A dark point and click adventure

It's an Old-school 2D graphic adventure game featuring space-time distortions, a dystopian atmosphere... and a dark, bloodstained plot.d3024386248cee741ba5179be983f9e6_large.g

Guest Slinky

Awesome!

Outcast is one of those games I missed back in the day and was just too old technically for me to enjoy once I finally discovered it, which has always bothered me as I'm sure I would love the game. They got my pledge the second I'm convinced they are for realz.

That how I felt about Outcast too. Its possibly the most appealing game I never played because it was too clunky for me to enjoy, so many years after release. 

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Outcast was (maybe eve still is) imo a pretty unique game back in its time, and highly entertaining. While I wouldn't say it had a "deep, intricate storyline" the writing was strong.

I don't mind a HD remake, but hope they get to do OC 2.

Its possibly the most appealing game I never played

It's certainly the game with most Appeal I ever played. For some reason Belgians seem to make very good games, must be the oppressive boredom.

Funnily enough I knew the date of the kickstarter about a week ago but forgot about it. I'd prefer a sequel straight off the bat but I will be contributing towards the HD anyway since they've said it will be DRM free and Outcast is one of my favourite games, of all time!

Its possibly the most appealing game I never played

It's certainly the game with most Appeal I ever played. For some reason Belgians seem to make very good games, must be the oppressive boredom.

Funnily enough I knew the date of the kickstarter about a week ago but forgot about it. I'd prefer a sequel straight off the bat but I will be contributing towards the HD anyway since they've said it will be DRM free and Outcast is one of my favourite games, of all time!

Funnily enough I had to resort to WikiPedia to find an actual claim that they are a Belgian studio, a claim which appears rather arguable as their HQ is in France according to their website...

No idea what "oppressive boredom" is supposed to mean, so can't comment on it. Would be interested to hear why you think we'd be bored though.

EDIT: just noticed the KS page says Namur, Belgium. Guess they haven't figured it out themselves yet.

Edited by marelooke

Outcast reboot? :blink:

Outcast reboot? :huh:

Outcast reboot?

Outcast reboot!?

OUTCAST REBOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

:wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey: :wowey:

• Like 1

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Prisonscape 

A turn-based RPG / adventure game where you play as a new inmate in prison. Finally I can experience the excitement of prison without having to go out and commit crimes. icon_e_smile.gif I know the 16-bit console style pixel art will turn some people off but I think it looks interesting enough to pledge a mere 9 bucks for and definitely something very different from the usual RPG setting