Rosbjerg

I haven't really played much with the expansion yet, but it does add another type of tension to the missions. It has a tendency to make you more careless, which is dangerous in xcom.

Don't know about difficulty though, haven't gotten that far. Only complaint that I've read is that it made the very last mission easier.

I managed to get Arkham City GOTY on Steam by inserting GfWL retail key, however this does not work for Arkham Asylum and other GfWL retail games. How is this going to be solved when GfWL is abolished in August?

Edited by Drudanae

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Would Payday 2 be worth it? I know Last Light is (although I own it), but from the look of it, Payday would need for me to have a few friends to properly play.

if Payday 1 is any indication, I'd say don't bother unless it's 75% off. first game got very repetitive very fast and the only good missions were the ones they added much later with an expansion

it's basically Left 4 Dead only with humans instead of zombies, and with a lot less missions to play through.

speaking of L4D, got the second game, and it's great fun in co-op

As per my thread where I asked for a cool FPS, FC3 was recommended. So the ultra-uber edition was on offer for seven quid.

Downloading now.

^doing just this  :yes: *Internet-high-fives Monte*

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Bought a bunch of train simulator 2014 dlcs. :D considering the normal dlc prices, this was the best thing I could do.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Wow, Saint's Row 4 is on slae for $20, I couldn't resist.  At this point I've bought too much already.  AC3, Rogue Legacy, BG:EE, and now SR4.

I'm only reading this now and I've missed that SR4 special :(

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It'll be back on the Christmas sale, no doubt.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I managed to get Arkham City GOTY on Steam by inserting GfWL retail key, however this does not work for Arkham Asylum and other GfWL retail games. How is this going to be solved when GfWL is abolished in August?

I send a mail to Warner Brothers support and they gave me an AA-code to use.

Dunno, about the rest. Only other GfWL game I have is Bulletstorm... So I don't care that much (though it would suck if I can't play my disk-bought games anymore if an online service goes down... yay DRM, eh? :/)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Wow, Saint's Row 4 is on slae for $20, I couldn't resist.  At this point I've bought too much already.  AC3, Rogue Legacy, BG:EE, and now SR4.

They usually run many of the sales more than once so it might come up again before it's all said and done.  If not, there's a good chance it will be on sale during the X-Mas Sale, which will likely be in a couple of weeks.

I contemplated getting Metro: Last Light, but then decided against pulling the trigger on it.  While my lappy will surely be able to run it, it won't be able to come anywhere near max, or even high settings, plus my backlog is already quite long.  Might as well wait until next year when I build a new desktop rig so that I can play it on maximum eye candy.  I'll likely get it cheaper then anyway.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

They usually run many of the sales more than once so it might come up again before it's all said and done.  If not, there's a good chance it will be on sale during the X-Mas Sale, which will likely be in a couple of weeks.

I contemplated getting Metro: Last Light, but then decided against pulling the trigger on it.  While my lappy will surely be able to run it, it won't be able to come anywhere near max, or even high settings, plus my backlog is already quite long.  Might as well wait until next year when I build a new desktop rig so that I can play it on maximum eye candy.  I'll likely get it cheaper then anyway.

I'm about to buy Metro Last Light, its $13. But Steam is very slow at the moment for me and I can't logon :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Okay I bought Metro and Amnesia was only $10 so I got that as well, that's it for me. No more Steam games on this sale :yes:

John Milton 

The original Amnesia or the sequel?

Machine for Pigs, the new one :)

John Milton 

A word of caution. It's a much more story based game than the original (much of it will be lost on players who don't pick up and read the diary entries). It's also not as viscerally scary, more subtle. And quite short. Don't expect a similar experience to the first one. I still thought it was quite good, but many fans of the original didn't enjoy it because it was too different.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 1

A word of caution. It's a much more story based game than the original (much of it will be lost on players who don't pick up and read the diary entries). It's also not as viscerally scary, more subtle. And quite short. Don't expect a similar experience to the first one. I still thought it was quite good, but many fans of the original didn't enjoy it because it was too different.

Thanks for the tips :)

John Milton 

Lol @ Stanley Parable daily... was 20% off this whole time, and the big sale is... 25%! So generous.

Got it though XD

EDIT: Updated to 40%, that's more like it. Fortunately before I bought it too :)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Lol @ Stanley Parable daily... was 20% off this whole time, and the big sale is... 25%! So generous.

Got it though XD

EDIT: Updated to 40%, that's more like it. Fortunately before I bought it too :)

That happens during the big Steam sales from time to time, in one direction or the other, generally right after they change the daily/flash sales.  Sometimes you can get ludicrous deals that way, like when they had Sleeping Dogs for something ridiculous like 97% off for about 5 minutes before someone realized "Oh ****, that can't possibly be right!".  That's why if you know their schedule (dailies change at 1PM EDT, flash sales change at 5AM, 1PM, 9PM EDT) it pays to check right at the moments they change.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I usually check about 15m later...

So I should check right away, huh... thanks for the tip, will check at x-mas :)

^

yeah im pretty sure i got sleeping dogs last year for only about $5

pretty great game actually, it felt like it was worth at least $30

• Like 1

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

yeah im pretty sure i got sleeping dogs last year for only about $5

pretty great game actually, it felt like it was worth at least $30

Yeah that game is well worth $5 :)

John Milton 

I grabbed the deluxe edition of Far Cry 3 yesterday and even at £6 I feel a bit ripped off, I want to like the game but all kinds of visual issues and stutter are spoiling it, worst of all the mouse and keyboard input feels floaty and weird, not the best port :(