What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm also playing Path of Exile.. on and off.

Not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. I beat Dominus on Merciless and since then I've mostly been kicking Piety's sexy ass over and over. I did try a few maps, but.. they were neither fun nor rewarding.

The game really dies after level 70.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Nearing the end of Dragon's Dogma.  The main quest has gone faster than I thought.  It's not quite as fleshed out as I thought it would be.  It's the traveling and the sidequests/bounty board quests that really flesh out the length of this game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

BG2EE

M&M X: Legacy (Early Access Version)

Blackguards (Early Access Version)

Cyphre's Companions Pack v0.75.2 | Cyphre's Dual-Wieldable Flails & Heavy Flails v1.2 | Cyphre's PrC Pack v0.75 | Cyphre's Remove Annoying Effects Extension (Tortoise Shell) v1.0

1equwd7qnahnqayd4y2s7xk.jpg

"O, the life of the Druid is the life of the land.

We are one with the dark earth on which we proudly stand.

One with the Mother who has suckled us from birth,

Her streams and her rivers, we are one with the earth;

One with the Father, whose oak supports the sky,

Who gazes on us daily with his great, immortal Eye..."

Meh main quest is crappy.  Blackbitter island is where the real fun lies. :grin:

What level should I be before tackling that island?

I feel like I'm underleveled as it is at 50, despite being literally on the final main story quest.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

For some reason I felt like playing Dragon Age: Origins but remembered the physical disc necessary for play is in a sealed box in my parents' attic. Then I saw it was on sale on Steam, but I didn't want to pay $7.50 for the "ultimate edition," so I undercut the market for those stupid Steam "trading cards" and still made more than enough credit to buy it.

So, DAO.

Moral of the story: Steam is full of mental deficients who will pay real money for nothing. Half of them Russians. Go figure. Whistle innocently while walking away.

And its true sometimes your opinion on topics is overly jaded and cynical

I'm always carrying my lantern.

I think I have gotten 5 or 6 games through selling cards.

I need to install and run every game I own on Steam for 12 hours or however long it takes to get all the card "drops" allowed, since I haven't even played half of them for more than a few minutes before regretting buying them. I could probably make half my money back that way. Well, none of it since it's steam credit and that's not legal currency. But I digress.

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 1

I played "Richard & Alice" the last weekend.

Its a short (4-6 hours) point&click.

The gameplay is modest, the graphics are dated, but the story is really good.

I may go for a 2nd playthrough this weekend.

I guess later I'll will replay the last half of TW2.

• Like 1

I played a little STarbound today. Not much else.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Meh main quest is crappy.  Blackbitter island is where the real fun lies. :grin:

What level should I be before tackling that island?

I feel like I'm underleveled as it is at 50, despite being literally on the final main story quest.

You can play through that with level 70+, but it's made so that some have troubles even with 150+ :D, other play it  through at your level. And it's nice to have Dragonforged gear to make it more bearable.

and yes W2 is awesome , but i already hate those damn weapon stealing frogs. :lol:

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

has anyone tried the Wasteland 2 beta?

It definitely has a good vibe to it from what little I had time to try before leaving for work. I still chuckle a bit that my party, just before I quit, was killed by a frog that ate all their weapons.

And I don't seem to be the only victim of those insidious beasts.

Edited by Undecaf

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Only did character creation. Most of the ingame model faces look like zombies for some reason. And the scroll function through the menus is kinda broken. But otherwise I think the level of complexity in character stats feels about right - reasonable enough task to make a party that covers all the bases while still having some variety, and without getting tediously into numbers hell.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Lexx did. His words:

It. Is. Awesome. And now I'll have to go to work, nooooooooo.

So I didn't jump on Kickstarter until after Wasteland 2, but I am supposed to get a key through my purchase of PE.  I wonder if that will be sent out when Wasteland 2 gets released?

Yeah, I don't think Eternity comes with the Wasteland 2 beta, just the full thing once it's finally out.

I picked up Starfox 64 3D the other day since it was on sale for cheap. I forgot how much I hated the tank missions. I had some free time while out volunteering this morning and managed to make it all the way to Venom. Missed out and pretty much all the alternate mission routes while I'm still getting the hang of the controls again. I keep watching the ship itself instead of the targeting reticule which is throwing off my flying a little.

EDIT: Woo, got my PE backer badge.

Edited by Deraldin

Yeah, I don't think Eternity comes with the Wasteland 2 beta, just the full thing once it's finally out.

I picked up Starfox 64 3D the other day since it was on sale for cheap. I forgot how much I hated the tank missions. I had some free time while out volunteering this morning and managed to make it all the way to Venom. Missed out and pretty much all the alternate mission routes while I'm still getting the hang of the controls again. I keep watching the ship itself instead of the targeting reticule which is throwing off my flying a little.

EDIT: Woo, got my PE backer badge.

Slippy Toad is even more annoying in 3D.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks