What are you playing now?

Gorth

Shin Megami Tensei IV

It's got good atmosphere and style so far. Haven't played much to have any opinion beyond that.

I finished Virtue's Last Reward while I was iced in over the weekend. Fantastic game, but there's way too much epilogue and it really killed the pace of the end.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Anyone want to recommend some Dragon Age: Origins mods?  I plan to run through the game again after I finish Drakensang 2, so I won't likely be playing it for at least a week or so.  I've played the game several times, but I've generally stuck with vanilla.  Now that Nexus Mod Manager works again, I'm looking to compile some mods in preparation for the playthrough.  I'm not looking for mods that radically change the balance of the game or ones that will change all characters into sex bombs, though I do welcome subtle model or texture changes that still keep the same basic design of the characters.  Anything that adds new content (as long as said content won't radically make my characters overpowered) or improves textures (character or otherwise) without radically changing the characters (except Sten, I'm not against radically changing him) is welcome.

The only mod I used was the one that placed a missing part of the Elven Chain-mail where it should be able to be found, though I don't remember which part it was but afaik it was never fixed by BioWare, so without the mod that set is impossible to complete.

My PS3 BluRay drive died last evening, so I am playing now, how to not freak out, with unopened Gran Turismo 6 in front of me...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Played some more EU4 over the weekend too. Russia is pushing down into the Ottoman Empire via the east, am pushing down on taking Korea from Japan, and colonizing what I could beyond normal Russia (Taiwan, Philippines, a bit of Java and also most of Australia).

Actually playing some Fable 3 with my girlfriend. Which is kinda funny actually. I always kinda groaned at the Fable series as they do kinda encapsulate a lot of things I really don't want in roleplaying games.

But playing it with my girlfriend, who comes from a background of liking fantasy but never having been all that interested in games, tabletop or otherwise, I can really appreciate some aspects of the game through her eyes. Dialing back the "critical eyes" that one has developed from playing games all these years is pretty nice, even if the goddamn fetch quests and "collect x number of this item" quests drives me bonkers.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

More BG:EE.

Got full party now that I rescued Dynaheir... who got one-shotted by an ambushing polar bear about ten minutes later. I don't know where the hell did that polar bear come from or what it had against Dynaheir, but there is something really refreshing on how you actually have to run away screaming from rampaging ogres to mildy irritated squirrels.

Too bad the BG1 NPC project mod is not yet compatible with EE, it's the only mod I'm missing a bit.

BS5, shame I can't reach the stretch goal.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Battlefield 4 on my XBONE!

*yes I got it twice*

Why?

Probably because there isn't much else to play on the new console.

It really is crazy how few launch titles there are for the new consoles.  Pretty much every good game is also available for the 360 and PS3.

One of the reasons I originally bought the 360 was because every game I wanted to play was only available on the 360.  The original XBox simply couldn't play them.  This new transition from 360 to One or PS3 to PS4, not so much.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Leveled my NWO hunter to 23. I'm liking the class more and more, altho so far I've been doing all ranged, no melee. Mostly it's nice to have a ranged option that isn't spellcasting - I might actually level this one up to 30-40 before I let it sit in town idling, haha. I wish it had been more strongly bow instead of kinda half and half bow and axe melee (designed to switch "stances" frequently), but focusing on just one or the other seems viable enough if you want to do that. Just might become my 2nd favorite class after the cleric - or more specifically, the only other class I like. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So the antagonist in BS5 is Putin ? :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

More BG:EE.

Got full party now that I rescued Dynaheir... who got one-shotted by an ambushing polar bear about ten minutes later. I don't know where the hell did that polar bear come from or what it had against Dynaheir, but there is something really refreshing on how you actually have to run away screaming from rampaging ogres to mildy irritated squirrels.

Too bad the BG1 NPC project mod is not yet compatible with EE, it's the only mod I'm missing a bit.

I firmly believe that "discretion is the better part of valour"  in certain games, or rather until you are powerful enough to make your enemies wail and suffer the eternal death :w00t:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela