hey guy just wanne some thing

i i want to preoder sp on uplay to get both of the packs u know

the samurai or how is it callt again and that with the assasin u know what i mean

but i still want the game on steam so if i pre-order the disk can i still regist the game on steam an

get both of the packs or must i really regist it on uplay an anwser would be nice :)

Why would you want two forms of DRM on to run one game, sucking resources from your computer when there is no benefit to it? To the best of my knowledge, any rewards to an Ubisoft game that requires Uplay; things like achievements are handled in Uplay alone. I'm saying that based on my experience with AC2. Plus, I haven't noticed newer Ubisoft games to have Steam-exclusive rewards either.

You could always contact Ubisoft directly about getting it on Steam as well. I don't know if they're in a position to answer yet however. In the meantime, I don't think there's anyone here that would have anything to do with that.

Hopefully with the news that they've sent it off to the ESRB to be rated that will start to change soon.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.