I have downloaded the unity engine developer platform. I am experimenting with different coding to become a craftsmen with these tools.

Is there any way to examine Pillars of Eternity from the C# or Java Script code that it is built from? I would like to do this as a learning experience.

• 4 years later...

I wasn't sure where to say this, but dang it I had to. I will be 40 this year, I have not played a game with a good story and an amazing world since Baldurs Gate 2 and Final Fantasy 7. I thought perhaps I was losing my love for games and RPG's, but nothing could be further from the truth. Truth is, I haven't been engaged in a game to the degree that I have presently am having with PoE since I was a young kid playing Baldur's Gate. The walls of text, amazing descriptions and writing that makes me feel like I am playing a character in a good book are what has been missing. I am so thankful to you all over at Obsidian for making this game, I feel a sense of wonder and fascination with PoE that I haven't experienced with a game for so long I feared it would never return. I can't wait for the next CRPG to come out of Obsidian, you have a loyal fan for life. 

• Like 1