Slacker Backer- Habe eine Frage. Have a question

Hallo,

kann mir jemand eventuell auf Deutsch weiter helfen? Ich habe eine Frage zur Slacker Backer "Spende"

Man muss sich ja vorher nicht auf der Game Webseite registieren, wie kann mir dann meine Spende zugeordnet

werden? Wie werde ich dann meinen Game Key bekommen?

Now with Google Translator :-)

I have a question for Slacker Backer "donation"

How can my donation be assigned to me? I have payd with paypal.

MFG

Ahlon

Vermutich über die Paypal-Emailadresse. Ausserdem überarbeiten sie derzeit gerade ihre PE-Website, du kannst dir da dann einen Account mit der entsprechenden Email einrichten, dann sollte dir deine Zahlung zugeordnet werden. Wie du zum Gamekey kommst, wirst du bestimmt auch da einstellen können (Steam vs. GOG vs. ... für Linux)

Wenn du keine Email-Adresse oder eine ungültige angegeben hattest (falls das bei Paypal geht), kannst du dich sicher mit der Paypal-Transaktionsnummer an den Obsidian-Support wenden, die werden das Geld manuell deinem Account zuweisen können.

--- Englisch-Übersetzung, hoffenltich genau genug:

I assume by the email addres you've registered your Paypal account with. Furthermore, they are currently overhauling the website fore PE. You'll be able to create an account there with the same email address, so they can associate your payment with it. You'll certainly be able to configure how you receive your game key (Steam vs. GOG vs. ... for Linux)

If you didn't give a valid email address for your payment by PayPal (don't know if that's possible at all), Obsidian's customer support should be able to help associate your payment with your account, if you can provide them with the PayPal transaction number.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Ich danke Dir für deine schnelle Antwort. Das mit der neuen Webseite hört sich gut an. Gibt es zufällig schon irgendwo ein deutsches Fan Forum? Hier im Forum scheint es ja keinen deutschen Berreich zu geben?

Gibt es zufällig schon irgendwo ein deutsches Fan Forum? Hier im Forum scheint es ja keinen deutschen Berreich zu geben?

"Is there perhaps any German fan-forum somewhere? This forum seems not to have any German realm/section ('Bereich', not 'Berreich'), no?"

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Ich danke Dir für deine schnelle Antwort. Das mit der neuen Webseite hört sich gut an. Gibt es zufällig schon irgendwo ein deutsches Fan Forum? Hier im Forum scheint es ja keinen deutschen Berreich zu geben?

You are welcome :)

I don't think there's a german forum dedicated to P:E, but the [RPG]Board used to be a good spot for german discussions about RPGs - the section for questions about P:E would be here: http://www.rpgboard.org/subboard.php4?id=18

• Like 1

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

You are welcome :)

I don't think there's a german forum dedicated to P:E, but the [RPG]Board used to be a good spot for german discussions about RPGs - the section for questions about P:E would be here: http://www.rpgboard.org/subboard.php4?id=18

What about World of Players? Why don't they have a German subforum? They had one for pretty much every big RPG in the last few years.

Elan_song.gif

Wenn du mehre Fragen hast, kannst du mich auf meiner tumblr zu fragen.  Hier: http://jesawyer.tumblr.com/

Mein Deutsch ist schlecht, aber werde ich versuchen.

• Like 1

By the way, I'm bad at using the search function so maybe someone could answer it for me here (and I apologize if it's a well known fact and I missed it somehow): are there any additional perks when becoming a slacker backer other than the "retail game key on Steam or GOG, and an exclusive backer badge (coming soon)"? :)

Edited by soulburner