Suggestion to devolopers--Mini/hidden bosses

One of the staples for the RPG crowd are mini and/or hidden bosses.  Bosses that are hard to find, hard to fight, and are not part of the linear storyline.

I realize that with 6 months to go and most lines pre-recorded that most of the gameplay is locked down this far into development, but I think this would really add to the gameplay with relative minimal effort.  They don't have to be neccasaringly a mandatory part of the storyline, and thus, won't negatively effect the turnaround time as much.

Suggestions for hidden bosses are:

Darth Chef

MechaStreissand

Sally Struthers (in her Jabba the Hutt form)

the evil goldfish from a parralel universe (from season 2 "Spookyfish")

ManBearPig

Sexual Harrassment Panda

Moses (the Super Friends version with the big red face)

A giant stone Abraham Lincoln

I am sure there are tons of other great choices but those are ones I rattled off the top of my head.  There's also a possible issue of copyright infingment with some of the choices (chef in particular), but just rename some of the characters to "dark, darph, derp [chef]" or some other generic name.  The fans of the series will know anyway what was meant anyway.  I hope the devs read this, and I would like to know what other fans think! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for your input!  

I hope that what we end up delivering lives up to your standards and that you enjoy the boss encounters our combat designers and animators have worked crazy hard at to get into the game.  With the sheer amount of content and characters I can only hope everyone is happy in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies!  I'm glad the devs are reading this.  Watching the trailers, knowing the company developing it, and also knowing Matt Stone and Trey Parker are involved with this leaves me with really good feelings about this game.  I can't wait for March!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think the most dangerous boss should be hidden up your own ass.

I have found this to be the case throughout life.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Mr. Hanky?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

• 2 weeks later...