RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS

LadyCrimson

Lol I think the last episode of South Park poked fun at Obsidian.

"You're just committing to a game some **** in California haven't finished yet."

Brian Menze was quite insistant on the io9/Kotaku comments that it was a general dis on preorders and not a crack at Obsidian.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hm, this one looks like it might be interesting.. but I'm curious  how well it'll handle or if it sounds like it has a lot more options then it actually will.

Of course ubi have decided to delay it's release till late next year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQJH7055MFQ

http://youtu.be/oz8AAwDeopg

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm not having too many expectations of Watch Dogs. Don't feel like setting myself up for disappointment once again.

I'm trying to do the low expectations thing too, it's a good strategy, but it looks and sounds so good that it's trying to rope me in.  Don't fall for the trap, don't fall for the trap.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hm, this one looks like it might be interesting.. but I'm curious  how well it'll handle or if it sounds like it has a lot more options then it actually will.

Of course ubi have decided to delay it's release till late next year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQJH7055MFQ

http://youtu.be/oz8AAwDeopg

It's Ubisoft, everything will be samey and boring. Remeber the company motto, lather, rinse, repeat, repeat, repeat.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

So, what are you guys thinking about the incoming Fallout 4 announcement? Maybe it's the sooper-seekret next gen project Obsidian is working on?

What Obsidian? It's Bethesda and it's gonna be sheit. MAAAYBE they'll let Obsidian make an addon if they feel like it. Obsidian didn't even manage to get 85 on metacritic last time.

Well, Obsidian made F:NV and I guess everyone around here would prefer that Bethesda would outsource Fallout 4 rather than doing it by themselves.

It is most likely a fake.

Why? The domain is even registered to Zenimax. 

Elan_song.gif

I'm not having too many expectations of Watch Dogs. Don't feel like setting myself up for disappointment once again.

Person of Interest- the game. :D

I saw a multiplayer demo from some event or other, and it seemed pretty dire. The SP part has looked stellar, but the MP was enough to scare me, even if I have no intention of playing it...

Edit: I mean, even these videos are so michael bay cut that you don't get any idea of how the game actually plays. :p

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hm, I'm not sure quite how to take this, but for any fans of David Weber's Honorverse stories out there..  as part and parcel of the potential movie plans, they're talking games as well.

From the author's infodump the other month

In addition to the movie itself, Evergreen is planning a cross-platform approach to the Honorverse as a whole. The intention is to produce a franchise which is deep enough and broad enough to sustain multiple movies, which is one of the considerations that makes the broadening of the fan base a primary consideration. At the moment, we're looking at a graphic novel, to be produced by Top Cow Production, which will be very strongly based on the existing novels. In addition, there will be an iOS/Android game, developed by Idol Minds in Colorado, scheduled for early 2014, which will not seek to be a comprehensive presentation of the Honorverse. Instead, its function will be to provide something which is relatively quick-playing (but with enough challenges to make it interesting) and is intended to give people who never heard of Honor Harrington or the Honorverse a "once over lightly" introduction to them. At a later stage, a game designed around storylines set in the context of the novels, although not re-creating any specific aspects or scenes of those novels, will be introduced. By then we should be well into the finalized graphics for the movie, which will provide a deeper and more complex gaming environment which will also do a much better job of allowing the gamer to experience the Honorverse more fully.

I'll be curious as to what sort of non iOS/Android game they might be poking around at to produce..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."