What you've been drinking lately.

PK htiw klaw eriF

Mead.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So, is this still allowed? I mean, definitely sets a bad example for youth...

I'm planning on getting completely hammered and hopefully vomiting over somebody who uses the word "objectify".

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I also enjoy nigori but for new years we made some purple haze hot sake and I probably had a metric gallon of the stuff

I hope you find something you enjoy

Now that brings back memories of Gate 2 Street in Kadena Okinawa outside the Air Force Base. Club Underground.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I opened a fresh bottle of 11 year old Woodford Reserve small batch last night. I threw out the cap when I opened the bottle. I figured I wasn't going to need it again.

I was right.

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

A lot of gin ****tails lately

A local bar serves something they call a Bombay Sapphire and it contains Bombay Sapphire gin (imagine that), ginger ale, and blue curacao to turn it the same color as the bottle. I'm sure I've had something similar before but called something else, dunno.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Why does my gut hurt so much. Not in pain, just floaty, disconnected, maybe a little bloat. Is all of this ale changing my central bacterium core, what's going on. I clench my six-pack and it feels like a spare tire from a motorcycle is around my middle. I might need to cut back a bit. Can't help it, though, Bill Murray just reminded me that, we work, we get paid, we drink. 

All Stop. On Screen.

I mostly stick to Root Beer and Mountain Dew. When I drink alcohol my choices tend to be Strongbow, or Southern Comfort with Ginger Ale, but I rarely drink. Don't like alcohol so I only drink to get drunk and have few opportunities.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

One ice cube (of the size produced by a basic plastic ice cube tray), and enough Rittenhouse Rye to just barely cover it in one of my fancy crystal Old Fashioned glasses.  (x3)

It really is a damned fine sippin' whiskey, for less than $25/750mL (in my particular jurisdiction, anyway). 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

Tried Strongbow on account of there being nothing particularly hard. NEVER AGAIN.

Considering buying some whiskey and tequila tomorrow, perhaps some bourbon as well.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Have I ever told you that cheap brandy is a million times better than cheap whiskey?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

rye whiskey ****tail

The language filter on this forum can be really ridiculous.

That's not the only ridiculous filter here these days.

Got completely hammered with some coworkers. Aberlour 18yo is the only thing I remember...

• Like 3

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Cheap flavored malt liquor (I'm talking cheaper than Four Loko), it does a liver good.  :wowey:

Mickeys?

Thomas Sowell

Tried Strongbow on account of there being nothing particularly hard. NEVER AGAIN.

Considering buying some whiskey and tequila tomorrow, perhaps some bourbon as well.

I like it because it reminds me of like an apple beer. Not too sweet like the crap I drank as a teen, and not too bitter, like all beer (except Mort Subite Frambois, which is the best beer ever said the guy who hates beer). Its the only cider I'll drink too. All the others I've tried are too sweet.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Evidently there is a phenomenon wherein large glass containers may be purchased, consumed, returned, and refilled at local establishments. A growler, is the most current name. 

How do I feel about this method, I can't be sure, as I have only previously repeatedly returned to the grocery store to replenish 12oz twelve-packs just to see the super cute checkout girl. I didn't see any super cute brewer/enabler girls at the brewery establishment, although it was merely Monday. Will confirm at a later date. 

Filled with License to Kilt, scotch ale, 8.4% ABV ...

IMG_0287_zps9225499b.jpg

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.