What you've been drinking lately.

PK htiw klaw eriF

Jim Beam, you know, against that nasty throat ache.  ;) I'd rather go muzzleloader shooting because nothing works better against a shore throat than the smoke of burned blackpowder (I sheet you not, it works wonders) but I don't have enough time right now. So strong drinks will have to do. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I bought some honey bourbon cask shock top and while I didn't care for it my wife is in like with it

...I see...

WHAT?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Back hurts, also an inexperienced young district judge totally ****ed up a case I otherwise won, so now I have to appeal. ****tards.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Back hurts, also an inexperienced young district judge totally ****ed up a case I otherwise won, so now I have to appeal. ****tards.

I demand an account of your sassy courtroom banter.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I bought some honey bourbon cask shock top and while I didn't care for it my wife is in like with it

...I see...

WHAT?

Shock Top is a wheat beer produced by Budweiser, which is pretty decent.  I'd imagine a honey bourbon variant would be a bit sweeter in taste, with maybe a higher alcohol content.  But considering it is Budweiser, I'm guessing it is still pretty low on the bourbon beer scale.

• Like 2

I demand an account of your sassy courtroom banter.

Also managed to mix threads up. So now I'm just drinking pepsi next.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

...I see...

WHAT?

Shock Top is a wheat beer produced by Budweiser, which is pretty decent.  I'd imagine a honey bourbon variant would be a bit sweeter in taste, with maybe a higher alcohol content.  But considering it is Budweiser, I'm guessing it is still pretty low on the bourbon beer scale.

Yes, it's definitely the worst bourbon beer I've ever had but since I've only had about 3 that's not saying a whole lot

Free games updated 3/4/21

I looked it up, at 5.5% I'd say it's a crime to call it a bourbon beer.  Apparently the honey is fairly non-existent as well.  

I love the idea of a good bourbon beer, but I'm usually too much of a wuss to handle them regularly.  The good ones burn going down :p

Happy to sound like an ignoramus on this one. Why can't you just have an ordinary beer and a shot of bourbon?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

It's just something different I guess. I think the flavors tend to mix better if the beer is aged in a bourbon barrel rather than if the bourbon is added directly to the beer

I've also had wine made in whiskey barrels and vice versa

My wife made me a drink and I'm guessing the ingredients are (judging by the contents of the kitchen) sprite, vodka, and Cointreau

A little sweet but not bad 

Strain over crushed ice.

This week I have been mainly drinking Benylin cough syrup.

-Elwood Blues

Few shots of tequila today.

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale is probably the best of the 3 that I've had

What's the point of that?

Novelty.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

What's the point of that? Just drink bourbon. It is, frankly, an insult to the bourbon that you're drinking a substance whose only appeal is that it licked Bourbon's bathtub after Bourbon got out.

LOL.

But give Shady a break. I'll try and get some for myself and give it a go.

-Elwood Blues

What's the point of that? Just drink bourbon. It is, frankly, an insult to the bourbon that you're drinking a substance whose only appeal is that it licked Bourbon's bathtub after Bourbon got out.

Didn't see this due to preferential ignorance. The man drinks plenty of bourbon, enough to appreciate nuance of flavor and variety of source, unlike hairy-palmed nut wetters. 

woop, forgot to say what I'm drinking. Still the Angry Orchard. I like 'em, but liquor-ish apple flavor gets old, kinda. I don't know, not really.

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

Taste, actually

It has a unique flavor that I like :shrugz:

I know, I know, taste is subjective, but I can't help making fun of something so obviously begging to be made fun of.

Anyway, some kind of apricot brandy (not normally my thing, alcohol trying to be sweet is like fire trying to be cold,) whose name I forget, surprisingly pretty good. I should probably look at the label sometime.

In order to celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ I intend to get completely bongoed on a mixture of real ale and cider then have a terrifying hangover.

-Elwood Blues

I am having a caucasian at 10:45 in the morning. It's pretty good. The wiki page says variations include a white cuban, with rum instead of vodka, and a white mexican, with horchata instead of cream. Careful, man! There's a beverage here! 

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Went out to sports bar to watch the Avs game and I had way too much mezcal. Started with something resembling a mezcal margarita and ended with straight shots

Feeling a little queasy at the moment

I wanted to make some iced tea earlier in the day but couldn't decide between peach or orange. It turns out I had neither peach nor orange nor anything else but plain green tea and white tea. So there I was standing there in the kitchen, alone and afraid, a man without tea and without purpose so I did the only thing I could do in that situation and I brewed up a big batch of each and sweetened them with peach schnapps and orange liqueur, respectively. Those both tasted great so I then mixed them together and called it done.

Go Avs!

• Like 1