What you've been drinking lately.

PK htiw klaw eriF

Does anyone find the phrase "The barman gave me four fingers" a bit unsettling?

EDIT: because I bloody well do.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

a lot of bourbon

we went to a place called Bull and Bear and had the following

Bulleit

Maker's Mark

Knob Creek

Woodford Reserve

Four Roses small batch

My boss is a bourbon drinker but I was telling him that nothing is as good as Breckenridge bourbon

Free games updated 3/4/21

They usually just give me one.

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

That's because you're tight...

~~

I'm not drinking yet, as it's only 8 a.m. But later I will touring an array of vineyards from the comfort of a games table. I've been drinking nothing but red for months, so may try a dry white, as I do about once a year.

EDIT: Earlier this week I mistakenly ordered a shot of Fireball, thinking it was bourbon. IT IS NOT BOURBON.

Fireball is a horrible sickly cinnamon concoction. According to the bartender it should be issued to women only. I agree with him.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That's because you're tight...

Yes, I don't tip them, I've always assumed the two are related ;)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Several very nice red wines, but in the warm weather my usual go-to reds didn't float me so much, not even with all the barbecued red meat.

I'm reluctantly reaching the conclusion that white wine has its purpose, and I only get along with French white wine.

-Elwood Blues

I'm drinking The Good Stuff:

tBeR5FF.jpg

Magnificent potato vodka made in Poland, where vodka was invented.  Don't let any Russian or Scandinavian tell you otherwise.  ;)

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Guinness doesn't go with my meds.

Pshhhhhh.

PSHHHHHHHHHH.

My Irish blood boils as I drink something non-Irish. Cheapo mixer New Amsterdam vodka (stuff tastes like Isopropyl neat,) with soy sauce (the Manchurian Candidate.) The proud, emaciated masses of Éire aren't the only ones to learn the value of potato starch! Also the non-existent Polish family who first made wodka. I have to honor my 1/2 Han Chinese (by way of Taiwan, ROC! ROC! ROC!) family members, hence the soy sauce. If they were Japanese instead I'd be eating Natto and vomiting simultaneously.

Best part is, with the proper ratio it looks identical to whiskey in color. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.

Edited by AGX-17

Right now I'm drinking the chocolatey milk after a bowl of Chocolate Frosted mini-Mini-wheats, but after that it's time for Scotch. In my belly.

This combo doesn't sound like my belly would approve. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

Ripped straight from the menu

Williams & Graham Rock & Rye
stone fruit, clove, citrus zest, cinnamon, horehound, rockcandy (So strong I think I grew a 3rd chest hair)

Purple Drank
Ocho Reposado tequila, fresh lime juice, agave syrup, allspice dram, spiced wine (Very purply)

The New – Old Fashioned
Maker’s Mark, orange, house cherries, Angostura bitters, sugar, soda water ( Supoib, as Bugs Bunny would say)

Free games updated 3/4/21

Guinness doesn't go with my meds.

Pshhhhhh.

PSHHHHHHHHHH.

My Irish blood boils as I drink something non-Irish. Cheapo mixer New Amsterdam vodka (stuff tastes like Isopropyl neat,) with soy sauce (the Manchurian Candidate.) The proud, emaciated masses of Éire aren't the only ones to learn the value of potato starch! Also the non-existent Polish family who first made wodka. I have to honor my 1/2 Han Chinese (by way of Taiwan, ROC! ROC! ROC!) family members, hence the soy sauce. If they were Japanese instead I'd be eating Natto and vomiting simultaneously.

Best part is, with the proper ratio it looks identical to whiskey in color. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.

Basically you're doing that scene in Apocalypse now with Charlie Sheen and the ceiling fan. But you're the ceiling fan.

-Elwood Blues

Martin Sheen, surely? Charlie was only an extra in AN.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Martin Sheen, surely? Charlie was only an extra in AN.

Woops.

EDIT: I've been mainly drinking cough syrup. It is actually pretty tasty. Chilli and ginger.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Oh yeah, it's freaky fruity froo-froo Friday. Least that's what I'm saying to lessen the unmanly stigma. Sam Adams Cherry Wheat ale, to start, and then something called Angry Orchard hard cider, including 5% bottles of apple ginger, crisp apple, green apple, and elderflower--which is somehow related to apples, I am presuming. So far, the ginger is outstanding. 

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

New cough linctus. The pharmacist swears this will knock me flat and I can sleep.

-Elwood Blues

Benylin night time. Knocked me spark out yesterday. Hoping it will do the same again.

-Elwood Blues