Allan plays Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

alanschu

*heckling*

You suck!

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Keep going, so i do not need to buy it :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

changed boss mechanics to make the game more stealth friendly is the main one. There is a list somewhere...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh, what ... the turret at the beginning of Part 4 ... it's not a boss challenge? ... all I had to do was move the box and go around?! Aww, I suck. But I loved every minute of the game up until that part, and now that I know how to, uh, defeat it, I'm excited to continue, thanks Allan.  

Edit: Ahaha! Some glib hockey humor, pretty entertaining ... "chief of network security  ...  chief of being an ass, too"  :lol:

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

changed boss mechanics to make the game more stealth friendly is the main one. There is a list somewhere...

Hmm... that in itself is enough for me to consider buying it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nice headshots!

I tried to stealth my way through most of it, but I couldn't get past the female boss with non-lethal means. She felt like the hardest one. The Bionic Chuck Liddell was easy in comparison

Edited by Azure79

As an European subhuman, I still have to wait one more day.

ONE

MORE

DAY

To make this bearable, I decided to make a rough first cut of my compilation of ALL DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION EMAILS BOOKS AND EVERYTHING. It's here and it's kind of rough around the edges. Organizing 850 pages worth of content is never easy. ._.

I will wait until Deus Ex Human Revolution : The Final Cut

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guest appearances? Huh. I'll have to watch these (although I've been off alan's friends list for a while because I was a bit of an ass :p)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I tried to stealth my way through most of it, but I couldn't get past the female boss with non-lethal means.

It's possible to defeat bosses non-lethally? Doesn't she always die in the cutscene afterwards anyway?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Psshh ... I'm still waiting for the download. 61% in 22 hours ... I figured it would be an update, not a whole new game file. But it's cool, I'll make it. 

Except I can't watch any more of Allan's playthroughs past Part 4, I don't want to know what happens. I highly doubt I'll suffer clipping or framerate issues. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Guest appearances? Huh. I'll have to watch these (although I've been off alan's friends list for a while because I was a bit of an ass :p)

The steam pop-up informing that "Melkathi is now playing Chainsaw Warrior" :p

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

• 2 weeks later...