Anime... for adults or kids?

Cultist

je9x.jpg

That pretty much sums up the animu retardation.

Your idea that graphics = gameplay betrays your utter ignorance.

And your dismissivness of anime displays your close-midedness and more of your ignorance.

That's of course, assuming you aren't just trolling. In which case you are displaying huge levels of dickishness.

So which one is it?

You loose either way.

Edited by TrashMan

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

And your dismissivness of anime displays your close-midedness and more of your ignorance.

That's of course, assuming you aren't just trolling. In which case you are displaying huge levels of dickishness.

So which one is it?

You loose either way.

Uh-huh.

1247518501351.jpg

• Like 3

MzpydUh.gif

So which one is it?

You loose either way.

Uh-huh.

Avoiding to answer?

I'd say that was a smart move, but that would imply intelligence on your part.

And that image?

Again a display of ignorance, given that anime consist of a variety of different arty styles (ranging from gigantic eyes to normal ones) and genres (action, drama, romance, etc..)

Trying to dump it all into one category/box is like trying to say all holywood moves are crap because Sharknado (or whatever movie you consider horrible)

There are horrible, stupid, redicolous anime out there..but there are also hillarious, brilliant and deep ones.

Ya know...just like movies...or books...or music albums....or pretty much any form of entertainment ever made.

Inconcievable, right?

• Like 1

Avoiding to answer?

And that image?

Again a display of ignorance, given that anime consist of a variety of different arty styles (ranging from gigantic eyes to normal ones) and genres (action, drama, romance, etc..)

Trying to dump it all into one category/box is like trying to say all holywood moves are crap because Sharknado (or whatever movie you consider horrible)

There are horrible, stupid, redicolous anime out there..but there are also hillarious, brilliant and deep ones.

Ya know...just like movies...or books...or music albums....or pretty much any form of entertainment ever made.

Inconcievable, right?

Your posts remind me how 30+ year guys explain why they watch my little pony or other cartoons with little girls as target audience.

Edited by Cultist

MzpydUh.gif

Can we discuss the game itself and not whether we like/dislike anime/spam pictures? Or this thread isn't going to last long.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Your posts remind me how 30+ year guys explain why they watch my little pony or other cartoons with little girls as target audience.

Your post reminds me of how self-absorbed ignoranuses go on berrating everyone else, beliving themselves to be a pinnacle of good taste and reason, wihout actualyl having hte knowledge or wisdom to back it up. :brows:

Can we discuss the game itself and not whether we like/dislike anime/spam pictures? Or this thread isn't going to last long.

Methinks Cultists wants to shut it down/de-rail it deliberately.

Oh well, the ignore list easily solves that problem.

Now, how well did oyu do i nthe game? Highest damage done? Best kill? Have you managed to clear a level?

• Like 1

Your post reminds me of how self-absorbed ignoranuses go on berrating everyone else, beliving themselves to be a pinnacle of good taste and reason, wihout actualyl having hte knowledge or wisdom to back it up.  :brows:

Nice. 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Avoiding to answer?

And that image?

Inconcievable, right?

By Lewis Carrol:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

In essence, you're being extremely immature here.

Edited by TrueNeutral
  • Like 7

While a concern for appearing adult is childish, being interested in childish things is also quite childish. You can't assert the former without asserting the latter.

An adult male takes an interest in the stock market not because he wants to look adult, but because he is affected by it. Same action as a ten year old frowning over the Financial Times but a different basis.

By the same token, an adult male doesn't really NEED to take an interest in kids cartoons because the themes and lessons they contain should be redundant. In the same way that grade school biology lessons would be uninteresting.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That only applies when things are solely childish. Cultist dislikes these things that are childish because they are childish and on that basis disregards any other elements or merits it may possess because it's not adult enough. He pretends he's outgrown the whole because of a fear for one element.

On the same note, themes and lessons can be wrong and forgotten, or simply never taught in the first place. The keyword you used is that the lessons "should" be redundant but in practice they rarely are. For example, Cultist can do with some reminding about simple children's themes such as acceptance and politeness. He should have learned this, but in practice he is in desperate need of some children's cartoons.

• Like 2

That only applies when things are solely childish. Cultist dislikes these things that are childish because they are childish and on that basis disregards any other elements or merits it may possess because it's not adult enough. He pretends he's outgrown the whole because of a fear for one element.

On the same note, themes and lessons can be wrong and forgotten, or simply never taught in the first place. The keyword you used is that the lessons "should" be redundant but in practice they rarely are. For example, Cultist can do with some reminding about simple children's themes such as acceptance and politeness. He should have learned this, but in practice he is in desperate need of some children's cartoons.

Careful, old man. Judging by the way he's unbuttoning his trousers I suspect he intends to do your orifices some adult themed horror.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

By Lewis Carrol:

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

In essence, you're being extremely immature here.

Indeed I am. Anyway, Lewis Carrol was lucky because he did not witness things like this:

64e.jpg

Edited by Cultist

MzpydUh.gif

Such a man you are Cultist. Way above those neckbeards. 

It's fully their choice to follow what they believe in.

And it's fully our choice to laugh at them for that.

You know you sound like an asshat right? 

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Isn't he just trying to wind you people up, and you are all playing along so dutifully?

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

While a concern for appearing adult is childish, being interested in childish things is also quite childish. You can't assert the former without asserting the latter.

What IS childish?

I do wonder who gets to assign those labels and by what authority?

Why is anime chidlish? Just because it's animated? Preconceptions are not facts.

• Like 2

I guess Cultist joined an anti-anime cult.

Funny, all this coming from someone who named himself after gullable idiots who praise and bash things as per instructed.

What did you expect?

Cultists are not known for using their brain, but only for repeat what they think is expected of them.

He is right about one thing. People are responsible for their actions and choices.

Hence why we shoud laugh at him and his horrible choices.