Josh Sawyer Birthday Thread 2013

C2B

I have decided that I will not congratulate Obsidian people on their birthdays anymore until they do the same for me. This relationship has been one sided for too long. 

• Like 4

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

From the Codex birthday thread:

427288_10150626816185600_1917269002_n.jp  261458_10150296468735600_981096_n.jpg  263610_10150296468625600_7076643_n.jpg

All the best, Josh. Make PE awesome!

Also, here's a Swiss beer:

fpa7_qv1_p0119_02-500x500.jpg

It's not that good, but hey, it's got a castle on it, so that's pretty dope. It translates to "little/small castle field beer"

Elan_song.gif

Oops? :p Happy belated birthday, J.E. Swayer!

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided that I will not congratulate Obsidian people on their birthdays anymore until they do the same for me. This relationship has been one sided for too long. 

Dude. I can't believe you've blanking all those cards and things they've been sending.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They send you cards and things? Bastards!

Actually they sent me a midget with a burlap sack, but I just stood on a stepladder until he went away.

EDIT: At least I assume he went away.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.